★★Chapter 27★★

< Monday >

"Alright guys, quiet down as I take attendance," Miss Bustier spoke out loud for everyone to hear. She whistled, catching the students' attentions.

"Right, I'll start." Miss Bustier started taking the class attendance. When she was done, she started reminding everyone of what they were doing.

"We have Survival Week, starting today, where we basically go to like a camp, but for a whole week. We'll come back on early Saturday morning. We'll do a lot of activities there. Survival Week is basically the only week in a school year that we give students time off from school. Better enjoy it while you can.

"Also, let's not forget about the project I gave you, about the 5-paged writing about love and pain. You can work on that during your time at Survival Week. You can work on it anytime you like. Just make sure you hand me a completed 5-paged writing by the next Sunday."

The class nodded, getting what Miss Bustier was trying to tell them. Soon they grabbed their bags and what not, and followed the teacher out of the class.

The ride to where they were going was about 50 minutes drive. While they waited, they talked with their friends about the sort of activities they were going to do there.

"I heard the reason it's called Survival Week is because the first time the school had it, they heard the sounds of monsters," Kim grinned. "Sounds stupid, but hey. I don't mind a little scare."

"Remember though, there are going to be groups," Alya, who had almost been late for school, spoke. She turned to Marinette and then Tiki. "But whatever group we're in, let's do a lot of activities together!" Marinette and Tiki nodded.

"Survival Week is basically the week where you have fun without your parents telling you what to do," Plagg laughed. "Even though there are going to be at least 4 teachers, I doubt they're going to ruin our fun. And it's so amazing that your father allowed you to go, Adrien."

"Yeah, I didn't think he would." Adrien nodded. Lately it seems that Father had been busy with Emilie. Wonder what they're doing now.

The group chatted with each other until the driver announced that they were here. One by one they all got off the bus and Miss Bustier led them to where they were staying.

"Look at that... So many cabins," Marinette looked around.

"Yup, each cabins holds three rooms," Max explained. "I'm pretty sure they said a group of 2 people will have one room."

"Ooh, I really hope I get partnered with someone I can handle," Alya said. She looked over at Marinette, then Tiki, and then finally Nino.

"Me too," Tiki nodded, agreeing.

"Alright," Miss Bustier stopped the class after a while of walking. "As you can see, there are cabins here, and three different classes. You will be partnered with someone from your own class, but there is a possibility that you will be in a cabin with a group from another class. I will start making the groups."

"Ivan and Rose, partners. Mylene and Juleka, partners. Bette and Chloe, partners. You three groups will be sharing a cabin.