★★Chapter 37★★

< POPULARITY BOARD >

1) Gabriel Agreste, famous fashion designer.

2) Adrien Agreste, famous fashion model, pianist.

3) Marinette Dupain-Cheng, famous fashion designer, dancer, singer.

4) Emilie Dawson, famous fashion designer, singer, pianist.

5) Jagged Stone, popular rock star

6) Luka Couffaine, popular guitarist

7) Alya Cèsaire & Nadja Chamack, famous news reporters, leaders of the Lady-Blog

8) Audrey Bourgeois, famous fashion designer

9) Andre & Chloe Bourgeois, Mayor and the Mayor's daughter

10) Nathaniel Kurtzberg, Marc Anciel & Tiki Sondra, famous comic writers and artists

"WHAT?!" Chloe's loud voice could be heard throughout the whole maze. She stared wide-eyed at her phone. "How did... How did...?"

"What?" Savannah and Alison came rushing towards her to see what was up. They stared down at her phone to see that she was looking through the Popularity Board.

"How did this happen?!" Chloe cried out again. "Before I used to be 7th, but now... I'm down to 9th!"

It was a horrific nightmare come true. Chloe had actually started off as 3rd, because she was known as the Mayor's daughter. But then Marinette started entering shows and getting more popular, bringing Chloe down. It angered Chloe, but she hadn't minded just as long as she was top 10.

But now she minded! She was all the way down to 9th, and tied with her own father! She was so close to not being top 10.

"When did Alya get so much fame?" Savannah gasped. "She totes does not deserve it!" She tried making Chloe better, but she could tell it wasn't working.

"Alya and Nadja run the Lady-Blog, which everyone loves," Alison explained. "In Lady-Blog, they make news there sometimes on famous people. Lady-Blog can also be like You-Tube, where you can post your own videos or write down any message about what you know about any famous celebrities, and then people would like, dislike, or comment on it.

"That's where me, Bette, Amelie and Celia posted our message about Adrien and Marinette secretly dating. And it got so many views," Alison looked proud of herself.

"So?!" Chloe seemed to be still raging. "Being in charge of Lady-Blog is no better than being the Mayor's daughter! How can people even be like this?!"

"And since when did Tiki, Nathaniel and Marc get on the board?!" Savannah gasped.

"The three of them own the Comic-Con... I forgot what it's called," Alison shrugged. "In that, they are able to post any of their comics that they made, and people all over Paris can also make comics if they'd like."

"I just realized," Chloe put her phone away. "I haven't done anything. I thought being Mayor's daughter world increase my popularity, but no, it's actually getting worse. I don't want to be known as the Mayor's daughter anymore. I want to be known as Chloe Bourgeois!"