☆☆Chapter 40☆☆

"I like you"
                     - Marc

"Who is it sent to?! Haha, I can't believe it. Tell us who it is sent to now!" Marc was pushed down on the floor and a gigantic foot was on top of him.

"Oh, I heard he liked guys, so it definitely must be a guy," Another person laughed. Marc wasn't in the mood to look up and see who had said it. He wasn't in the mood to do anything at all.

"Gosh, do you think it's Denise?!" Another voice rang out filled with annoyance. "Every girl is always after him. This punk must be after him too."

"I think so, but I really want to be sure on who he wanted to send the love note to."

Marc felt the huge foot slam on his back and he tried not to cry out in pain. Clutching unto his art book, he didn't try to get up. What good was it anyway? The guys were just going to pin him down to the floor and beat him harder.

"I really don't understand why you guys would be so interested in something like this," A new voice spoke. Marc was tempted to look up and see who it was.

"Oi, it's the new boy," One of the boys let out a rough laugh. "You really dare to speak to us that way? Don't you know who we are?!"

"I don't know who you are but I do know what you are. Losers! Pathetic losers!" The new voice sounded challenging, as if he was asking the bullies to fight him. "Why are you guys making fun of a guy just because he's interested in guys?!"

"It's just funny to see him staring dreamily at a guy instead of a girl," Another one of the bullies spoke up with a tiny bit of mockery in his voice.

"You guys clearly don't know what to do with your lives huh?" The new guy exclaimed. "Your life is so boring and full of meaningless things, so you decide to ruin someone else's?"

"Now if you know what's good for you, you would be running away now!"

"Hey! What's going on here?" The voice of the principal yelled out as his eyes turned to Marc, who was slowly getting up.

"Nothing, Miss."

The new boy scoffed and walked up to Marc, putting his hand on his shoulder. "You okay?"

Marc looked up at the new boy. He was finally able to see what he looked like, and damn, was he fine.

The new boy was fairly short with turquoise eyes and messy red orange hair. He had long bangs that were brushed to the left side of his face.

He was wearing a red t-shirt with a black design on the front. Over his shirt, he wore a gray dress jacket with a folded collar, folded sleeves, and side pockets. He wore purple jeans that were rolled up at the bottom, and his shoes were gray with white lace and a white section where his toes would be.

"Those guys are real jerks and pain in the butt, aren't they?" Tomato-Head asked.

"Y-yeah," Marc nodded as he slowly stood up. He wasn't in school on the day the boy became a new student, so he wasn't sure of his name. "Hope I didn't get you in trouble."