Chapter 1

I like that song!
So listen to it,the title is QUEEN

Bella's POV:

I woke up with the sound of my alarm clock. I do my morning routine, (my clothes below)

I go downstairs and went to my kitchen, where my best friends are eating

"Morning" they greeted."Morning" I said back, while grabbing cereals. I sit beside them and eat silently.
When we're done we head out and use one of my cars.

When we enter the school gates, all eyes are on me. I get out and walk to the front door, but get stop by Madison aka the school queen bitch.

"What do you want Madison?" I ask, while looking at my nails then to her. "oh,nothing, I thought I see a bitch" she said while the whole school looking at us. "whore, I'm not a mirror" the whole hallway laughs.

I start walking around her, but she grab me by the hair. I act fast by grabbing her arm and twisted it in her back.

"Bitch think first, before you move. I'm not an idiot, I know how to protect myself and you don't want to start a fight with me. Because you know I'm going to win, GET.THAT.IN.YOUR.HEAD" I whispered in her ear. When she nods, I release her arm and started to walk away but she mumble a quick "we're not done".

I walk to my locker and pull out my books then went to math class.

I enter math class and sit in the back. I pulled out my headphones as I put my feet in the chair in front of me. The song is one of my favorite, Queen. I didn't share math and English class with my friends, so I'm alone for now.

The bell rang and our professor walk in, he saw me and ask, "put your feet down and put your headphones away".

I just ignore him and continue looking in my phone.

When he have enough, he walk towards me and pull my headphones out. "I SAID PUT YOUR FEET DOWN AND PUT YOUR HEADPHONES AWAY!" he shouted at me. "oh,sorry didn't hear yah" I said with a smirk. "Detention!" He shouted. "oh why, thank you. You're so sweet" I gush and get up. I grab my bag and get my detention slip then I exited the door.

I went to detention and open the door and guess who is there....none other than Matteo King aka the school's bad boy.

"Hello boys! let me do my thing real quick" I said and sashayed to the teacher's table. I put the sleeping pill in the teacher's coffee and mix it, I quickly take a sit. Right on the cue the teacher walked in and take a sit. She look at us one by one and take a sip at the cup of coffee. Few minutes after, she's asleep. I get up but get stop by Matteo.

"How do you know that?"he ask, half amuse and half shock.

I walk seductively to him and lean in to his neck. I kiss his neck to his earlobe and nibble it. "I have my ways, Matteo" I whisper seductively and leaned back. I smirk and look down on his hard on. "You might want to take a cold shower or maybe I can fix that" I said. He nods eagerly and started walking to me. "oh, I change my mind, sorry!" then I quickly walk out.