Chapter 17

Hey! Another day, another chapter. Hope you like today's chapter. Enjoy!

Matteo's POV
Jacob already find Bella's location and we're going there now. We're in our van, planning how are we gonna enter the mansion.

"Jacob, can you show me the blueprint of the mansion?" I ask Jacob. Jacob give me the blueprint and we immediately mark where's the exits. Just a little bit more baby, we're coming....

Bella's POV
I wake up when someone tapping me. I immediately sit up and push away that person.

"Hey, it's us. Alicia and Violet" I look at them and indeed it's them.

I started to cry, silently as they hug me. "T-they violated me, they...."

"Shhhh.... it's okay we're here. Don't worry, we'll help you" Alicia said.

After they said that, we heard gunshots. "Girls, this is the time we go out of this hell hole"

We stand up and wait for the guards to come in. When they entered, we knock them off and get there guns. We silently went upstairs, "Do you guys know where is the exit is?"

"Yes, follow us" Violet said. We walked towards the left wing and climbed another stairs. There are 3 guards guarding the stairs. I sign the two to knock off the ones at the left and I'll knock off the one at the right.

When that's done, we run towards the living room where I saw people fighting.

"Bella!" I heard a familiar voice calling my name. I turn towards the voice and I found Matteo.

"Matteo!" I ran to him and hug him as I started crying. "Shhh...baby, I'm here. Everything will be fine" he comforted me.

"T-they violated me, I'm sorry. I didn't fight him off. I'm so sorry" I tell him while sobbing.

"Hey, it's okay. I'll make them pay" He shushed me.

When we broke off, I face the girls.
"Girls meet my handsome boyfriend, Matteo and Matteo meet the girls who help me in here, Alicia and Violet" they smile and bowed.

"No need to do that, thank you girls for being with Bella when she's here" Matteo smile at them.

"Matteo, they want out of here and the other maids too. And I promise to help them" I tell him.

"We're gonna help them don't worry, but we need to get out of here" Matteo replied but before we get out, we heard a voice coming upstairs.

"Not happening, not in my watch" we turn towards the voice and it's the she devil, Madison.

"You bitch! You sell me! How dare you! You know I have a boyfriend and what did you do, you let them violate me. You'll pay!" I shouted towards her.

"Oh, I'm sorry! But I don't care, did you like the videos I send you, Matteo?" She said.

"You! You send those, you don't know how it breaks me to see my princess being hurt" Matteo shouted angrily.

"Oh, so you don't like it, I could send you some more" she said sarcastically, "Now be a good boy and give her back"

"I would never do that" Matteo said going in front of me.

"Okay, if you don't like that. I have no choice to..." then she pulled out her gun pointing at Matteo.

"No....don't shoot him. Just me, your mad at me. Shoot me instead" I said going in front of Matteo and slowly walking towards her.

"Awww....look at her, saving her king. Isn't sweet?" She said.

"Okay then, I'll shoot you" but before she pull the trigger, I slap the gun away from her hand.

We fought for the gun until she grabbed it and pull the trigger. We all went silent, until I heard "Bella! Your bleeding" I look at my stomach and indeed I'm bleeding.

"Harry and Jacob, get Madison in our dungeon and the maids out of here" Harry and Jacob immediately obeyed.

"Alessandro, help me get Bella to the hospital" Alessandro help Matteo get me in the car.

"Baby, look at me. It's gonna be fine. Fight for me" He said with tears in his eyes.

I lift my hand and caress his cheek, "Matteo, always remember that I love you" I smile at him softly.

"I love you too, so please don't give up. Fight for me"

When we arrive at the hospital, that's where I saw black spot, I lost consciousness.

Matteo's POV
When I heard a gunshot, I immediately ran towards Bella.

When I reached them, Bella has a gunshot on her stomach. "Bella! Your bleeding!" She look at her stomach and look up at me. I ran to her and carry her.

"Harry and Jacob, get Madison in our dungeon and the maid out of here"

"Alessandro, help me get Bella to the hospital" we immediately go out and drive towards the hospital.

"Baby, look at me. It's gonna be fine. Fight for me" I said with tears in my eyes.

She lift her hand and caress my cheek, "Matteo, always remember that I love you"

"I love you too, so please don't give up. Fight for me" I said.

When we arrived at the hospital, we put her to the emergency entrance. "Doc, please help us!"

The doctors immediately rushed to us and they put her in a room. "Please stay here, sir. We will do anything don't worry"

I sit outside and wait for the operation to finish. The girls are already here, waiting too.

Lord, please keep my baby safe. I don't know what I'll do without her. She's my world and my lifeline. I want herto be my wife and the mother of my children, so please keep her safe.

Then the doctors came out, "Ms.Smith?" I quickly stand up and walk towards the doctor.

"Who are you to the patient?" The doctor ask. "I'm her boyfriend, how is she? Is she okay?"

"She is........"

Hahahahaha...cliffhanger, I know. This book is gonna end soon. I'll miss you guys, but I'm planning another story, So stay tuned.

Comment
Share
Vote