Epilogue

This is the last chapter😭😭😭But I'll make another book, it's called "my broken Queen". Please support it, thank you.

Bella's POV
After 19 years.....

We're going to an out of town trip today. We're going to Hong Kong!
I'm preparing our clothes when someone wrap an arm around my waist.

"Hello baby, the kids are ready" he said. "I'll be down just a minute" I tell him. "Do you want some help?" He ask. "No thanks, I can handle. Just load their bags in the car" with that he kiss me and left our room.

When I'm done, I instantly went down and I saw my kids.

We have 3 kids. Austin Liam King, my eldest, Christian Drew King, my second and Alyanna Mae King, my youngest.

They are spoiled rotten to Matteo, I tell him to stop but he just won't stop.

Austin is 19 years old, Christian is 17 years old and Alyanna is 14 years old. My boys are momma's boy and my little girl is daddy's girl.

So right now, where heading to the airport and I'm currently checking if everything is okay, that we don't forget everything.

"Momma, I told you we bring everything" Alyanna said. "Yeah mom, chill, will you? " Austin said.

I sit back and listen to them arguing back and forth.

"Aly, why don't you tell mom and dad that you have a crush" Chris said. "Oh shut up! Remember they don't know that you play with girls at school including my best friend" Aly said back. "She's right, you know. You should stick to one" Austin said. "Well why don't you tell us that you have a girlfriend?" Chris said back. "At least I stick to one unlike you" Austin said.

"Hey that's enough, Aly you have a crush and didn't tell me?" Matteo said. "Momma knows" Aly said. Matteo snap his head towards me but look at the road after.

Well all of them are scared of me except my little girl. But she knows when to stop. Now it's my turn to speak, "Chris, I told you that it's not right to play with girls feelings. Do you understand me?" I said looking at Chris. "Yes mom" he hung his head down. "You, I need to meet the girl that you're talking about. Let me see if she deserves you" I said pointing at Austin. "Yes mom"

After a few moments of silence, they all speak, "I love you momma" and they hug and kiss me. "What about me? Do you all love me too?" Matteo ask faking hurt.

"We love you too, daddy" Aly said and she kiss him on the cheek. "Love you too princess" he said.

I have nothing to wish for because I have a family that loves me and loves one another, I have friends too. This is my life! I feel contentment and happiness in me. I love my family so much. They are my life.

So this is the end😭😭😭. I'll miss you guys but I'll make another one. Love y'all ❤️❤️❤️

Comment
Share
Vote