Chapter 11

That's where their going. So the outfit is later(below)

Enjoy reading!

Bella's POV
The girls are ecstatic when I told them about the date. They instantly agreed to help me out.

Right now, I'm inside Jessica's bathroom, taking a bath.

When I'm done, I dried my body and hair before going out. I walk towards the girls and they hand me my clothes. They push me inside the bathroom and let me put the clothes on. (The outfit guys)

When I'm done putting the clothes on, I got out only for the girls the sit me in front of a vanity

"Okay, slow down" I said while chuckling at them. "Sorry, were just excited" Sofia said. "Yeah! It's the first time Matteo did this, it isn't his specialty" Aurora said. "He doesn't do dates" Mia add.

"Are we done?" I ask Sofia. She's the one putting my make up and Aurora is the one styling my hair. Jessica and Mia do my nails. I feel like I'm in a salon.

"Almost...just little touches and....we're done!" They said. I stand up and walk towards the big mirror in Jessica's room.

"Wow....I'm more beautiful....thank you girls,you're the best" I said while admiring myself. They curl my hair and put light make up. They painted my nails black. It's perfect!

"Awww..you're welcome and no, you're already beautiful. We just add touches" Mia said. "Let's take a picture!" Aurora said. "Okay"

After we take a picture, theirs a knock on the door. Sofia open it and Matteo came in. He wear black jeans and plan white t-shirt. His hair is gel up. In total he's handsome. "So beautiful...." He said. "Thank you! You're handsome too. By the way, the girls help me" I said looking at the girls. "Can I take my girl now?" He ask. "Sure" they said.

He take my hand and walk me in the garage. "Where are we going?"  I ask. "It's a secret, come on now" he said opening the passenger door for me. I hop in and out my seatbelt on. He walk around and open the driver's door. He hop in, start the car and zoom out the garage.

We've been driving for a long time now. "Mind telling me,where are we going?" I ask hoping he will answer it. "No,it's a secret" he said and pull out something from his pocket. "Here wear this and don't remove it until I say so" he handed me a blindfold. "Do I really need to wear this?" I said while putting the blindfold on. "Yes, I want it to be a surprise"

Then suddenly the car stop, "we're here! Wait here okay, I'm gonna open the door for you" He said. I hear a door opening and closing. Then I hear my door open and someone grab my hand, "Hey,it's me. Just hold my hand." He said.

I hold his hand tightly because I don't want to trip. I hear him close the door and start walking slowly while assisting me since I have a blindfold.

It's rocky to where we're going. So I think we're on the mountain. "Matteo are we on a mountain" I ask. "You'll see, we're almost there" he replied, then we stop.

"We're here, you can open the blindfold" he said. I open the blindfold and shock to see that we're indeed on a mountain. It's beautiful, we're at the very top and you can see the sun will set soon. It's a beautiful view. There's a blanket and pillows on the ground. Also foods and lamps.

"Do you like it?" I didn't answer cause I don't know what to say.
"I knew you don't like it! I should have take you somewhere else. I should take you on a dinner. Uhh... I am the worst boy-" I walk towards him and kiss him to shut him up. Before he respond, I quickly pull away and answer, "Hey, I lik-no correction I love it. I didn't answer at first cause I'm shock" I said. "Okay, lets just sit" He said while walking towards the blanket as he sat down. I follow him and sat down too.

"Let's eat" He said and take out chicken salad, sandwich, orange juice and water. We eat at silence and enjoying the view. After we eat, Matteo broke off the silence, "let's talk about each other, because we are in a relationship but we didn't know anything about each other. You can ask first" he said.

"Mind telling me where's your parents? And how do you meet your friends? How the mafia started?" I ask.

"The Mafia started to my grandfather. He runs it and met a my grandmother. They got married and have a son, which is my father. When my father is in high school he met his friends which is Alessandro's father and Harry and Jacob's father. They are college buddies. My father finds my mother at the school being bullied and my father rescued her. Then that's where they began getting to know each other and started dating. My mother had friends which is Alessandro's mother and Harry and Jacob's mother. When they graduated my father instantly married my mother same as my friend's parents. Then they create me. Of course being part of a mafia is not easy. They had enemies. A lot of things happen but we survive. Alessandro, Harry and Jacob is my childhood friends. We grew up together and studied together" He said, he's gonna continue it but I interrupted it, "What's your parents name?" I ask.

"My father's name is Leo king and my mother's name is Anna Scott" he said. "Okay, continue" I said.

"That time my grandpa past the mafia to my father. At first it's great but we have enemies. So that time, my mom was shopping with her friends which is my friend's mothers, they were kidnap. I was 17 years old that time, so I understand everything. We did everything to get them. That are my number one enemy, 'EvilBlades'. That is their mafia name. They contact us and tell us that they had our moms and of course our fathers did everything in their power but they didn't succeed. One day, we were out doing something but they kidnap us. When we wake up, I see my mom, my friends and their moms . Where in a huge cell. I didn't know what to do. A-and the-y enter the c-cell and.....rape our moms in front of them. There....t-there are 10 of them and they had guns, we cannot fight them off. They rape our moms in front of us" he cries in front of me.

"Hey shhhh, you don't have to continue. It's okay" I said while hugging him.

"No, I'll continue. Everyday that's our routine. They beat us and rape our moms. Until one day, they said that our fathers are waiting for us. So they walk us in a warehouse and I saw our fathers. When they saw us, they went ballistic. They started arguing until someone shoot the gun. One of our enemy was shoot in the head then that's where the war began. They help us get out but we said no. We want to help them, they had no choice but to agree so we take down some but the others are starting to move out. Then their leader hold my mom. He threatened us that he's gonna shoot my mom if we don't put down our guns. So we put down our guns. And then my father tries to come closer but he...he was shot. My mom cried and tried to get out of his hold. When she succeeded she runs to me and she said that we should run. After she said that,she was shot too. Alessandro's father said that we should run but I'm frozen, I don't know what to do or say. But Alessandro pull me with him and the twins. We hid behind the wall and watch them talk. I was crying so was my friends. But our enemy is not yet satisfied so he shot my friend's mothers that's where they started crying. Their fathers are shouting to them and they run after our enemies but before they come any closer....they were shot too. That's when I had the courage to pull all my friends. I had to be strong for them. I'm gonna be their leader so I did everything just to learn everything about how the mafia runs, how the mafia works and who are our peoples. My grandpa helps me with everything. Until my grandparents died, they were hit by a truck. I know it's not an accident, someone purposely bumped to their car. So right now, I want revenge. I want them dead" he said. I hug him until I said that it's my turn. Here goes nothing.....

What's up, everyone! I hope you like it! It's Matteo's story!
Thank you for reading, see you next chapter!
Comment
Share
Vote