Chapter 10

This is Matteo's office.
I forgot to show you his office area. ⚠️WARNING⚠️: their is a mature content, just warning yah, so don't report me! I warn you!

New chapter for you guys,Enjoy reading!

Bella's POV
I feel someone kissing my neck to my back. Then he lick it up to my earlobe and nibble it. I groan and turn around to face him. "It's early, plus we need to meet the others" I said.

"We can do it later, for now your mine" he said and trail kisses at my neck. "But-" before I finish he kiss me on the lips. "Just a quickie,please babe,please" he said, while kissing my shoulders.
"Fine" then kiss him on the lips. I slid my tongue to his mouth and start sulking his tongue. The kiss started to get hot and dirty.

The next thing I knew, we're groaning and moaning. I ride him up and down, Fast.Hard.Rough.

"Oh...baby like that....keep going" he moan,while sucking my tits and meet my every thrust. "Ah....fuck.....Matteo" I moan. We keep groaning and moaning each other's name until I feel something building up on my stomach. My thrust became fast and desperate. "Aaaah....I'm cumming" I said and move faster.

"MATTEO!" I scream in ecstasy as I cum hard. I feel like I'm in heaven. While I'm coming down from my high, he spurt inside my womb. "Oohhh.." I moan to the feeling of his hot semen on my womb. I collapsed on top of him,breathing heavily.

"That.....feels good" Matteo said, still catching his breath. "Hmmm.." I just nuzzle my head to his neck.

We stay like that for a while. When our breathing is back to normal, we stand up and get ready. We call everyone up in his office and start our meeting.

"Okay....Is everyone here? If yes, let me start" I said and continue, "I talk to the men who ambush us and at first they don't want say anything, but it took a little convincing to get them to talk. Before they talk, they ask for a water and I give it to them, I ask the guards to bring water. after a while, they come in and let them drink the water" I stop for a minute then continue.

"They said that I knew their boss, that she wants me out of the way. They only want me, not you all. She wants them to kidnap and rape me. They're planning something big too, but they don't know it. After they said that, bubbles start coming out on their mouth then he said some numbers. The problem is we have a traitor and I don't know what the numbers mean. I need your help guys, will you help me?" I ask them.

"Of course, what are the numbers? I can decode it for you, but it may took a while" Jacob said.

"Sure, just tell us what you want us to do" Harry said.

"Okay. First, Jacob I need you to decode the numbers. It's 32-11-14-24-43-34-33. Second, I need you girls to be alert and observe our guards to find, who is our traitor. Lastly, Alessandro and Harry can you follow Madison for me. I think she is their boss, we need to make sure. Report to me if you found anything, clear?" I said looking at each one of them.

They nod their head and said 'clear'.

"Okay if you don't have any questions, you can go now" I tell them. They all stand up and left the room.

When they are gone, I turned to Matteo and caught him staring at me. I walk towards him and raise my eyebrow. "What?" I ask.
"Huh?" He ask. "Why are you looking at me?" I ask again.
"It's just that......you're hot when you order people  around" he said, hugging me and kissing my forehead.

"Hmmm.....really?" I ask him.
"Really......so can I ask you something?" He said. I look at him and saw him fidgeting, like he is nervous. "What is it?" I ask curiously.

"Can......we go...o-out on....a date?" He ask nervously.

Awwww, he looks cute! "Of course!" I said while laughing. "Why are you laughing?" He said with arched eyebrows. "It's just that...you're cute" I said. He bow his head and I see his cheeks redden. Is he blushing? Awww, so cute! I would never thought he could blush, I mean he is a mafia king after all.

"Is my baby, blushing?" I tease.
"What?! No! I'm not blushing!" He denies. I laugh harder at his reaction. "Really? Care to explain why your cheeks are red?" I ask him.

"Ok fine! I'm blushing, there I said it, happy?" He said, defeatedly.

"Ok, what time is the date?" I ask.
You know so I could get ready. I need to look beautiful.

"Later, at 5pm" he said. I look at the clock and it's 2:30pm. I need help from the girls!

"Ok...see you later!" I said and run out. I start finding the girls and I find them at the living room, talking. "Girls! I need your help. Matteo ask me on a date and I need to get ready. It's at 5pm,sharp" they look at each other and grin widely. This going to be exciting!

Finally, I'm done! Thanks for reading! See you next chapter.
Comment
Share
Vote