Chapter 2

Bella's POV:
I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock and get ready for the day.(outfit below)

I go downstairs and meet with my friends

I go downstairs and meet with my friends. "Bell, I already fix the scratches on your car" Sofia said.
"Thanks! David later we have a fight and after we're counting the money from my race and my fight tonight" I said to Sofia and David, they nod their head.

We finish our meal and head out to go to hel- I mean School, you what it's the same.

When we arrive all eyes are on us, as usual. We walk to the front doors with our head held high.

We enter inside and walk to our lockers which is next to each other.
I open my locker and put what I don't need in and pull out the books that I need.

I'm gonna close my locker but somebody do it for me and guess who.....if you said Matteo, then your right.

"What do you need?" I ask annoyed. He trapped me between my locker and him with his hands each sides. He lean down and whispers, "hmmm...just asking what are you doing at the race yesterday? And I didn't know that you're the undefeated champion which reminds me that you beat me" He nibble my earlobe and started trailing down to my neck. Well if you ask me what the hell am I doing just wait, let him have his fun first. If you ask where is my friends and other students, the bell rang just a few minutes ago.

"Now you know what I do for living" I said trying to control my moan by biting my lips. When I think he have enough, I push him of me as hard as I can, he stumble back. "But that is not the only thing that I do for living" I said, and started walking away. "Then what is it, princess?" he ask.

I stop and turned around, "that's for me too know and for you to find out" I said with sass. I started walking away leaving him confuse.

When I reach my classroom, I open the door with a bang causing the whole class look at me.

"Mind to explain why you're late Miss Smith?" My professor ask. "No,not at all. I don't mind, please continue what your doing a while ago without me" I replied with a smile then walk to the back and take a seat. "Miss Smith" He warns.

"Well...the aliens stop me and ask me where to find gasoline for their UFO and me being me I decided to help them, because you teach us to help others so I help them. I carry the gasoline with them and put it in their UFO, I wave them goodbye...So, here I am telling you my side of things that you should understand" I said with an innocent smile. The whole class laugh and the man was fuming.

"QUITE!" He shouts. "You! detention after class!"he points at me. "thank you, but I already have a detention later. Maybe tomorrow would be nice" I said smirking.

He just look at me and turn around starting the interrupted discussion earlier.

Lunch
When I enter the cafeteria, I wait in the line and get my food. I take a sit at our table and started eating my food.

"How's your day?" Sofia ask. "good, except for a couple of detention today" I said casually, like it was nothing and it's true, it's nothing.

"Princess, I'm gonna see you later." A voice said that sounds familiar. "Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be at the popular's table?"I ask with a brow lift upwards.

"Why can't I sit next to my princess?" He ask. "First, I'm not yours. Second, don't call me princess. And Third, no you cannot sit with us.

He pouts and look at me at the eyes with puppy dog eyes. he is cute and hand- ,wait what I'm I saying? what is happening to me?

"Fine,but it's just for today" I groan and just let them.
"Yehey! thank you!" he exclaimed as they take a sit.

Fight night(past forward)

(What she wears except the heels and the purse)

I enter the arena and went to my room. I am undefeated when it comes to fights too. My stage name is 'Evil Chick'. While I wrap my hands with bandage, David walk in.

"Bell, I think Matteo is here" he said, looking at me worried. "So, let them see me. he already see me at the race and I beat him. This time I'm gonna give him a show" I replied nonchalantly. He mumbled an 'okay' and help me get ready.

When I hear the speaker call my name, I step up. I look at the crowd and find Matteo staring at me, shocked. I smirk and wink at him, he smiled at me and stare at me, but it broke when the speaker calls my opponent.

He is tall and big, but he have weak spots, I can see it, base on his stance and position. this is easy.

"You know the rules and I wish luck to the both of you. "the speaker says. We just analyze each other looking for weaknesses. I don't have weakness, pity him but he have lots of weaknesses on his left leg, left arm and his stomach, because it looks beaten.

The bell ring and we start going in circle. I waited for him to punch and he did, but I dodge it quickly. I fake jab and kick him under. He tripped and fall down. I strangle him and punch him endlessly, but he managed to get on top of me. He punch me but I block some. I think quickly by wrapping my legs around his neck and pull him down. I get up and strangle him, I punch him endlessly until he goes limp. I check his pulse and see if he was alive. When I know that he is alive I get off him and claimed my price. I hop off the ring and meet David.

"Let me put some ice on that bruises" he said while getting ice. "let me do it, I'm not a baby" I said snatching the ice of him and dab it on my bruises. While I'm doing that, Matteo approaches me, "So this is the other thing that you said do for a living" he said. I nod my head and unlocked my locker, I pulled out my new clothes and walk to the changing rooms with him following me.

"Yes, What is it to you?" I ask. "Nothing, it's just hot" he replied. "I know I'm hot, now go, I'm gonna change" I push him away. I go in and lock it, then I change.

I get out and didn't see him. I walk out then walk to the parking lot and went home with David.

When we enter, I get up and count the money. I put them in my safe then do my night routine. When I hit the bed, I quickly fall asleep.

Whew! That's long!
Comment
Share
Vote