Chapter 5

That's her clothes when she go to school. I skip the time now it's Monday. Hope you enjoy!

Bella's POV
I wake up to the sound of my phone. I reach for it and look through my messages, there's an unknown number.

"I'm gonna pick you up,get ready
-M"

It's Matteo, it's him! I jump of my bed and pick an outfit for today.
(Outfit above) then I take a bath and apply a little bit of make up.

I walk down stairs and eat breakfast, when I'm done, right on the cue a car beep outside. "David!Sofia! Matteo is here to pick me up so see you at school!" I shouted, then walked out.

I see a Bugatti Veyron outside,I walk towards it and open the passenger door. "You own a Bugatti Veyron?!" I half shouted. "Goodmorning,princess! And yes I own one" he said like it was nothing.

 "Goodmorning,princess! And yes I own one" he said like it was nothing

I get in and he start driving to school. When his car enter the school gate, all eyes on us. Suddenly I feel nervous, Matteo put his hand on top of mine, I turned to him and he speak, "I know you're nervous but don't be. I'm here,if they speak bad things to you, just call or text me. Ok?" I nod and he open the door and go out ,he walk around and open the door for me. I got out and we walk together, his arms around my waist and mine around his.

When we enter the school doors, somebody just threw an arm around Matteo and kiss him. If you guess Madison...then you're right.

"Hey babe,why are you with this girl?" She said and glaring at me.
"Don't look at her like that or you're dead and SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND!" He shouted at the last part for everyone to hear.
"SO ,IF ANYONE HURT HER,PHYSICALLY OR MENTALLY YOU'RE DEAD.I HAVE EYES AND EARS EVERYWHERE SO I KNOW IF SOMETHING IS WRONG....OH AND IF ANY MALE SPECIES TOUCH,LOOK OR HURT HER,YOU WILL NOT SEE ANOTHER DAY. GOT IT?" He shouted,everyone nod at him.

Matteo face me and kiss me,passionately, and I kiss him back. I heard as scream and I look behind Matteo and saw that it was Madison. She glares at me and storm off.We broke the kiss and he speak, "I'll see you later at lunch,okay babe?" I nod and we part ways.

Lunch time
I enter the cafeteria and walk towards my friends. I sit with them and they start to ask me questions, "So...you and Matteo?" David ask. "Uhm...yes,I'm surprise I thought we're just dating but he surprise me by saying in the hallway that we're together" I said. "Just be careful,we don't want you to be hurt." Sofia said, David nod and agrees with what Sofia said. "I can handle myself" I said.

"Hey babe!" I turn around and saw Matteo is walking towards us."Hey babe" I said. When he reaches me,he sits beside me then sit me in his lap. He kiss me and I kiss back, when he break the kiss, he nuzzles his head at my neck and mumbled, "I miss you".

"I miss you too " I said and look at Sofia sitting at Aless- wait what! Sofia and Alessandro, "So I'm not the only one" I said wiggling my eyebrows at Sofia and Alessandro.
Sofia's cheeks reddened,I laugh at them but interrupted by....none other than......Madison.

"You bitch! You steal my man, you stole my popularity in this school!" She grabbed my hair but I acted fast, I grabbed her arm and put it behind her "first I'm not a bitch,you are. Second I didn't steal your man, he's the one that comes near me. third I didn't steal your popularity, they want me not you" I said and push her. I turn around but she grabbed me by my hair and pull me,I grab her hands the one that is grabbing my hair and twist it.When she release my hair, I turn towards her "did I tell you to touch me? No? Well you touch me...so there's a payment,this" and I punch her on her plastic face. "Don't worry you can repair that again by a plastic surgery. I can do that again but don't touch me,Matteo and my friends. Understand?" I ask. She glares at me and walk away.

I walk towards our table and sit at Matteo's lap. "Are you okay?" Matteo ask, worriedly. "Yeah, nothing I can't handle" I said. He smiles and kiss my cheek,"that's my girl"

After that little scene, monday went by a blur before I even notice it. It's time to go home.

When I arrived at my house, I say good bye to Matteo and went in.

I walk to my bedroom and change my clothes,Then my phone rings.
I get it and open my messages.

"I told you to stay away from Matteo,but you didn't listen.Now your in danger! Get ready!"

It's from an unknown number. I decided that it's best to say it to Matteo tomorrow, so I go to my bed and rest, tomorrow I'm gonna tell him.

So it's the unknown number again. Sorry I didn't update for so long.

Comment
Share
Vote