Chapter 6

Warning:smut ahead! I warn you!

Normal=B Italics=M

I wake up with someone calling me,I reach for it and answer it,

"Hello,who's this?"

"Hello babe! I need to talk to you"

"Yeah me too,I need to tell you something"

"I'm gonna pick you up,then let's talk,okay?"

"Sure,See you later"

"See you!Bye!" And he hang up. I get up and do my usual morning routine.(my outfit)

I go downstairs and eat,then I heard a beep, "Guys,I'm out!" I shouted and go out

I go downstairs and eat,then I heard a beep, "Guys,I'm out!" I shouted and go out. I open the passenger door and take a sit.

"So...where are we gonna talk?" I ask. "In my house,we're not gonna go to school today" he replied, then he drive off.

When we arrive,we immediately walk inside and went upstairs to his room.

He locked the door and turn to me, "You go first" he said and pull me to his lap. "There is an unknown number, that keeps bugging me. This messenger is threatening me, I feel scared." I said and nuzzle my head to his neck. "Can you show me the text?" He ask. I pulled out my phone and show him the text.

"Don't be scared, I'm gonna tell you what does that mean. And I'm gonna protect you" he take a deep breath and talk, "Well I have a lot of enemies because I am a Mafia King. I rule Italy and my friends,they're not just my friends,they are my commands. Alessandro is my second in command,Harry is my third in command and Jacob is my hacker and capo. We sell drugs and weapons. Before I don't have any weaknesses for them to use against me,but now you're here,you are my weakness. I don't know what I'm feeling right now,this feeling is new to me. But one thing is for sure, I like you and I'll do anything in my power just for you to be safe. This unknown number probably planning something,so please can you and your friends stay here?" He confess. I'm stunned at his confession.

I hug him and answer, "Of course! I like you too, Matteo!". He kiss me passionately and place me at the bed.

(Play the music)
He started removing my clothes one by one. When he's done, he look at me with desire and lust,"So beautiful" he said, with a husky voice. He started leaning down and attack my neck, down to my breast, he kiss my nipples and put it in his hot mouth.

"oohhhhh..Matteo" I moaned. He keep torturing my nipples by sucking and biting it,I feel his hands going down to my waist, inner thigh and my womanhood. He enters two fingers and started thrusting in and out.
"Ahhhhhh....shit!...keep doing that.....faster"

He obeyed my pleas,then I feel his tongue licking my mound. "More..ohhh..ahh, fuck it feels good"

He increase his pace and it add to the pleasure that I'm already feeling. "I'm close...Matteo..ahh"
I already feel it, I'm close.

"Matteo!" I yell in ecstasy. He's still thrusting inside me until I feel his hot semen inside my womb. He drop on top of me and try to catch up his breath. When he catch his breath,he roll over to his side of bed and pull me close.

"I'm gonna protect you,no one will hurt you. Don't be scared,I'm here. Okay princess?" He said, I just nod because I'm still tired. "Okay. Now let's rest, amore mio" then he nuzzle his head in my neck and we both fall asleep.

Okay,for the innocents out there,Sorry! But for not, your welcome!

Comment
Share
Vote