Chapter 15

Wazzup! Hope you have a nice day and enjoy the story.

Bella's POV
Two guards drag me out of my cell and put me in a room full of torturing device.

They make me sit on a chair and tie me there. When their done, they immediately left.

I wait for a few minutes, when Madison enters.

"Hello! Do you miss me? I guess not" she said. "Good you know" I spat. "First before we start, I want to video all of this and send them to Matteo. I wonder what is he doing right now. Is he finding you? Hmmm.." she said while starting the camera.

"There! All done" she walk towards me and grab my hair.

"Hi Matteo! I have your Queen, see? HAHAHA....I just wanna teach her a lesson that do not mess with me" she said while smiling at the camera.

"Matteo, I want you to choose. I want to take it easy so.....Which torturing device do you want me to use to her? The bat..hmmm..no, how about the leash...still a no.Oh, I know how about the belt with small spikes...perfect!" She pick it up and walk towards me.

Without saying anything, she hit me with it. It didn't hurt at first but as the hit get harder it start to get worse.

She hit me in the back making me scream, "ahhhhh". She smirk and walk towards the camera. "Your princess here is strong it takes a lot of whipping to make her scream but I did it. So....see you tomorrow. Tomorrow, I'm gonna use different device. See yah!" Then she turn the camera off.

"Guards! Take her away, put her back to her cell" the guards a while ago, grab me and drag me to my cell. They quickly left me there.

My vision started to get blurry, the last thing on my mind is Matteo and my friends.

Matteo's POV
We are doing everything to find Bella when my cellphone rings. When I check it, it's from Madison.

"Guys! I have a message from Madison" they quickly gathered around me, including the girls.

She send me a video and I play it.
I saw her and Bella, "Bella!" The girls shouted.

"Hi Matteo! I have your Queen, see? HAHAHA... I just wanna teach her a lesson that do not mess with me" then she smiles.

She wants me to choose what torturing device should she use at the end, she chose the belt with small spikes. She walk back to Bella and she hit her with it, making the girls scream.

She keep hitting her until Bella scream, "Bella....just hold on,I'll find you. We will find you". My tears started falling from my eyes without looking away from my phone.

I knew, I should look away, But I can't.

"Your princess here is strong it takes a lot of whipping to make her scream but I did it. So...see you tomorrow. Tomorrow, I'm gonna use different device. See yah!" After she said that, the video ends.

The girls keep on crying, the boys did their best to comfort them and I'm shock.

"Matteo, what are we gonna do? Bella is in danger! She became our big sister. I don't know what I'll do if something bad happens to her" Sofia said.

"Please do anything to get her back" Aurora said.

"I'll do anything to save her. I love her, she's my life and the center of my world. I want her to be my wife and the mother of my children. She will be the Queen of this business. I don't know if I'll ever forgive myself, if something bad happens to her " I said to them. It's true I love her, I've been planning to propose to her after this whole mess.

"We trust you and I'm sure she loves you too" Jessica said. The others nod.

"We better get going" Mia said. They all left except for the boys.

"Boys, we need to find her as soon as possible" they nod and hurriedly did there job.

Bella's POV
I wake up when someone tap me on my shoulder. I look at my side and I saw two girls in a maid outfit.

"Hi! I'm Alicia and this is Violet. We're here to feed you, Madam Madison said so" Alicia said.

"I'm Bella" I said and start eating the food. "Can I ask you two a question?" I said after a minute of silence. I can read them behind her cherry voice, there's sadness.

"Sure" they said. "Did Madison treat you two nicely?" I ask cautiously. That's where I saw there mask fall, "Not really, it's not just us the other maids too" Violet said. "Did you two already eat?" I ask. "No" they mumbled.

"Here have mine, I can stand just water" I give them my food. "No! It's yours" Alicia said. " No, you can have mine. I can handle myself" I tell them. "Thank you!" They said before digging in.

While they're eating, I ask them questions, " So did you ever think of going out of here?"

They look at me like I grew two heads, "Are you kidding? This house is full of guards. We can't escape even though we want too" Violet said.

"Yeah, I agree some of us tried to escape but no one succeed" Alicia said.

"Do you want to escape from this?"  I ask them. "Of course!" They both said.

"Great then, help me" I tell them. "H-help you, h-how?" Alicia said.

"Do you guys have a phone?" I ask them. "I have! I sneak one. When they get our phones, I make sure to keep one" Violet said.

"Oh...smart!" I tell her. "Can I borrow it?"

"Sure, here" then she grab something from her secrets pocket and give it to me. "Tell the other maids about this, but keep it a hush" they nod and we hear a knock. "5 minutes!"

I immediately dial Matteo's number, I memorize it cause of a moment like this happen I know what to contact.

I put the phone in my ears and wait for Matteo to answer it

"Hello, who's this?" He ask, "Baby, it's me Bella. I have 5 minutes to call you" I hear a sound on the other line and finally he replied, "Baby, how are you? How do you call me? Where are you?" He ask me.

"Hey slow down, I got help. I don't know where I am. And I'm fine" I answered his questions. "Help? From who?" He ask confuse.

"From a maid, they will help me escape. Wait for my next call, okay? Don't call this number unless I call you. I will formulate a plan, just wait for it" I tell him, I only have 1 minute. "Matteo I only have a few seconds, remember I love you, bye!"

"I love you, bye!" He said. I turn to Violet and Alicia. "I need you to draw a map of this house, I want everything okay? And I want to know where am I? Can you do that?"

They stand up and pick up the tray and said, "we will"

They started to walk away but before they reached the door, I said, "And please don't get caught and be safe"

They turn to me and smile at me softly, "We will" with that they left.

I will destroy you Madison, just wait. Here comes the Queen...

Hello! I hope you like the chapter. Have a nice day!

Comment
Share
Vote