- Reviewing

Writers are always looking for good, constructive feedback on their writing. It's a way to make sure they're putting out something worth reading. You, as a reader, can offer your reviewing services. Where you go for that is the forums!

According to https://libguides.usc.edu/writingguide/bookreview, a book review is a thorough description, critical analysis, and/or evaluation of the quality, meaning, and significance of a book, often in relation to prior research on the topic. Reviews generally range from 500-1000 words but may be longer or shorter depending on the length and complexity of the book being reviewed, the overall purpose of the review, and whether the review is a comparative analysis examining two or more books that focus on the same topic. Professors often assign book reviews as practice in carefully analyzing complex scholarly texts and to assess your ability to effectively synthesize research so that you reach an informed perspective about a research problem or issue.

In general, a book review on Wattpad will be really basic and not too professional. But if reviewers take the job seriously, a writer will have a really professional book review under their belt.

 But if reviewers take the job seriously, a writer will have a really professional book review under their belt

*Note: TeamOfDreams has a monthly magazine where one chapter will be a book review. Check it out, get a feel on how a review might work and even find some new stories. Located on our profile.*