- Spreading Your Wings

Featured: Being featured on Wattpad is like a celebrity making a big break in the industry. It puts your name out there and boosts you up to where you'll be getting more readers, comments, votes, things like that. Not only that, but it proves that you're a capable writer. While, I'll admit, being featured used to be much bigger. It was such an accomplishment years ago and now, some don't even know it still exists. That was an old Wattpad. Now, you do have to fill out a form whereas before you just had to tag your story as featured and hope you got picked. 

STARS: Being a Wattpad Star is like being a celebrity on Wattpad. Now, you might see it happening a lot more often because Wattpad is always awarding its members. Sometimes it happens so unexpectedly which is the fun this about it. You don't know it's happening until it happens. But, becoming a star is by invitation only. There are three requirements: 

- You must have at least one (1) narrative story with at least forty thousand (40,000) words.

- You must have uploaded a new story or revised an existing story within the last six (6) months.

- You must have publicly engaged with your readers and/or other community members on the platform within the last three (3) months

Paid Stories: This is the biggest thing about Wattpad now. Becoming a paid writer on Wattpad means that you'll be getting money for your work. It's a system of coins that a reader can purchase to then unlock chapters of your story, therefore, creating revenue. Becoming a paid writer is essentially by invitation, but there are times where you can be considered as if you apply to be a featured writer, get invited to become a star or win the Watty's. Having a paid story could also lead to many other deals that Wattpad is part of such as Wattpad Studios where your story might be made into a movie or a show.