Ch. 11

Sadly the two had to split up and Adrien ended up detransforming behind a back alley. A good look around had him realizing he was near the seine.

"Wow, you're a bit far from home prince."

Adrien turned to see Viperion looming over the bridge. Adrien laughed a bit trying to seem casual.

"I was on a walk with my mom when we got a bit separated. She texted me and said she had to do some emergency work. She trusted me to get home."

Viperion raised an eyebrow even though Adrien couldn't see it, he could feel it.

"I..got a bit lost."

Viperion giggled and that had Adrien blushing.

"It's not funny, I could have gotten hurt or been taken. I am a dying celebrity of France."

That had Viperion in tears with Adrien joining him.

"Ha, so do you need my help taking you home?"

Adrien thought about it but he saw his phone ding from his mom. He made sure Viperion couldn't look and read the message.

'Don't go home til I give the signal kitten.~'

Adrien sighed and shook his head.

"She just texted me. Apparently her work is going to be at the house and it's a whole mess whenever I show up. The people she works with are, well, gossipers."

Viperion winced and nodded. He held out his hand to Adrien.

"Then let me keep you company until the storm blows over."

Adrien smiled and took his hand. Viperion carried him throughout Paris. Even though adrien has seen it plenty of times on his own. It felt different with a friend. Adrien made sure they stayed clear of where Batman was with just simply wanting to see certain places. They stopped at the bridge with Andre's ice cream usually resides.

"That was an amazing experience, thank you."

Viperion smiled down at Adrien and leaned closer.

"Well, I think you're a amazing experience yourself."

Adrien flushes at that. Viperion was cute, but, Luka has his heart. Adrien put a hand to his lips barely touching them.

"I..I'm flattered, but my heart already belongs to another.."

Viperion paused before smiling brightly.

"It's fine, I didn't mean to make things awkward, if you don't want to be-"
"no! I mean, I would still like to be friends, after all, you helped me escaped my boredom."

Viperion chuckled at that. He held a hand out to Adrien.

"If that's all it takes then I'm glad you can forgive me so easily. I actually have some questions for you. How did you meet Chat?"

Adrien paused before panicking mentally. Maybe he can explain it like he met plagg.

"Well, he sorta snuck into my room. I guess he was wounded after a battle and I came across him going around my room looking for something."

Adrien took viperion's hand and they stood up and walked randomly.

"Chat was looking for a first aid kit and I just couldn't let him stay hurt. I helped heal his wound and he detransformed in my bathroom. It was weird, and then he regained strength somehow and left to fight with ladybug. After that, he visited me to thank me for my help."

Adrien stared off to the side smiling.

"He became a close friend, one of my firsts, always there for me in the night, or sometimes in the day if he had time. Chat really listened to me."