Ch. 14

A shout from the patio had Viperion running to his boyfriend. Adrien was struggling against some men in black suits rather, literal ninjas. Dick grimaced at the sight of them and tried to fight them off.

"League of shadows, of course. Hey, I'll hold them off get Adrien!"

Viperion broke through the cluster of ninjas and went to Adriens aid. Adrien was fighting them as they were dragging him away. He saw Viperion and reached out his hand. But it was too late, he was sucked into a shadow void the ninjas created. Dick shouted and ran, trying to grab Adrien with Viperion. Sadly, they missed. Viperion stared where his boyfriend once was in shock. He could only find himself wanting answers and quickly turned to dick.

"Who are they! Where did they take him?"

Dick backed up not expecting such anger from the hero.

"League of shadows, assassin group from Gotham who take elites and try to convert them. I think they are trying to get everyone in one place but where?"

Viperion was tempted to use his second chance but he needed to know where they hid everyone. He had to do this before he could save Adrien and Selina.

"Alright, lets find out where."

Dick nodded and pulled out his watch that turned into a mini Halo-screen. He noticed the snake hero's inquisitive look easily answering his unsaid question.

"Wayne tech baby, I got a tracker on Bruce and, yes, the signal is strong. Now where..No!"

The signal was moving and showed that they were at the pier heading to the boats.

"By the time we get there, we'll be too late."

Viperion smiles at that.

"Not exactly, I can go back in time, but I need your help. You won't remember this."

Dick paused before nodding. He came up with a idea to help earn a past him's trust.

"Alright, but tell me this phrase before you ask for my help."

Viperion nodded at the odd message but agreed non the less. He went back in time in front of Adrien safe and sound. Before Adrien could say anything Viperion hugged him tightly. Adrien was surprised but Viperion pulled himself away.

"Sorry, I, things took a turn. But don't worry, we have a solution."

Adrien processed all of that before raising his eyebrow.

"We?"

Dragging Adrien with him this time, Viperion found Dick off to the side. The hero signaled at him trying to gain his attention. Dick came over to the weird busch before backing in alarm at the possible villain.

"Before you do anything, I'm not a villain, I'm a hero, and I need your help. You told me to tell you this just in case."

Viperion leaned over and whispered into Dick's ear.

'In the bat there is a playboy.'

Viperion whispered and dick stiffened before agreeing to join with the hero. That was scripted phrase he was to learn when it came to time travel situations.

"Alright, what do you need help with?"
"I know about your fighting and weapons. Track Bruce Wayne's tracker right now."

Adrien was surprised to see his new friend pull out his holo watch. The tracker was on its way to the pier.

"Ok, lets go."

Viperion carried Adrien as he jumped the roofs with Dick not far behind. Dick looked curiously at Adrien.