Husband Levi X Wife Reader ( Newly Wed ) Lemon

" You may now kiss the bride... "

And then they kissed each other deeply like there's no tomorrow for them . Both of them are very happy because these two lovebirds are together now and nothing can break them apart .

" I love you Y/n...I always will... "  Levi said to his lawfully wedded wife sweetly .

" I love you too , Levi...I always will too... " Y/n said to her husband , Levi .

The church was full of love and joy and everyone was happy for them especially their bestfriends...Hange , Erwin...

Y/n's POV

At last...my dream had came true...
The love of my life , Levi Ackerman...
Is now my husband...
And now I will be called as Y/n Ackerman...
How sweet...

" Y/N !! CONGRATULATIONS !! " my bestfriend Hange said .

" Congratulations , Y/n... " Erwin said while smiling softly .

" Thank you...Hange and Erwin...thank you for always supporting me , Levi and our relationship...I really appreciate it..." I said nearly crying .

" Hey there , beautiful... " Levi called me , wrapping his arms at my waist .

" OH MY GOSSHH ! I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT !! LEVI BABIES ARE COMING !! "  Hange said loudly .

" Hange...don't say that out loud...it's embarassing... " I said blushing , looking down at my feet .

" Why ?! It's true ! After the reception , there's your honeymoon and Levi and Y/n babies are on the go !! " Hange said .

" Hange... " I said

" Still ! I wish I will be their Auntie Hange ! " Hange said .

Timeskip

At the reception , everyone was happy . Especially , Sasha because there are many foods in there . After that , we danced all night . Levi danced with me while I saw the other cadets dancing with their crushes . Conny danced with Sasha while she has an apple in her mouth , munching it . Mikasa danced with Eren and Eren looks like he's terrified because of Mikasa...Bertholdt's dancing with Annie while blushing while Annie has her blank expression on her face . While Hange was not at the reception because she said that she will be dancing with a titan...crazy right ? While Erwin said that he will just watch the others dance until the end of the reception.

After dancing , we decided to go to our honeymoon . We bid our goodbyes to our friends...but Hange...

" GOODBYE Y/N AND LEVI !! MAKE SURE WHEN YOU COME BACK THERE ARE TONS OF LEVI BABIES !! " Hange said .

" Hange...don't be overreacting... " I said , embarrassed .

" Don't worry , Hange...I'll make your wish come true... " Levi said , winking at me making me slap his chest .

" LEVI ! " 

And then my other bestfriends said...

" Dominate him , Y/n !! Don't be a submissive one ! " Sasha said .

" Tease him if needed ! " Ymir said.

" Be a good girl to your Daddy ! "

" Beat him to death if he tried to tease you !! " Mikasa said.

I don't know what will I say , how will I react , if I'm gonna laugh or be embarrassed . It's just I'm speechless...

I wonder what are the boys saying to my husband...