Yandere! Levi X Abused! Reader X Abusive! Eren

Levi's POV

Tch. I'm sure that Eren was having his good time with Y/n. I am sure of it. I can hear Y/n's moans and Eren's groans. I must be the one who will do that to her, not Eren...that stupid, idiot titan...

Just you wait, Y/n. You will regret having Eren and you'll be mine very soon.

Eren's POV

" Y/n ! I'm gonna cum ! "

" Me too, Eren ! "

5 minutes passed

" Phew...that was very hot and romantic, Y/n...I wish that there will be more time so we can have our steamy moment here... " I said while panting a little bit, hugging Y/n with her head on my chest.

" Haha ! You really want to do this badly, Eren ? Someone's eager, my baby Jaeger, huh ? Well, I love being this with you but of course not all the times...unlike you... " Y/n said while making small circles in my chest by her fingers.

" Hehe...ready for round 2 Y/n ? "

" Hey ! We have to get some lunch ! I'm hungry now... "

" Well, you have your lunch here... "

" Where is it, Eren ? "

" Here...at the bed, naked...you can eat me if you want...hehe... "

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, EREN JAEGER ?! "

" Why ? You'll gonna eat me and I'm gonna eat you... " I said while climbing on top of her.

" Eren...stop. I'm serious...I'm hungry now... "

" Ugh...fine. Let's just continue this later night... "

Timeskip

Levi's POV

We finished eating our lunch and everyone was done eating until I realized I have to punish those two, Eren and Y/n for making me jealous.

" Oi ! Jaeger ! L/n ! Today you'll clean the plates and the kitchen today !! I want every corner must have no dirt !! I don't care if you two whine at me...just start now you idiot brats !! " I yelled at them and I saw the titan brat was smirking at my lovely Y/n, with a confused look on her face why Eren is smirking.

But I brushed it away, I left the place and started to do my paperworks in my office. Tch. Paperworks. They're such a pain in the ass. Then I realized that my paperworks are done so I decided to check on the two.

I went to the kitchen quietly. I saw Y/n and Eren sweeping the kitchen and I was shocked when the plates are already finished. Maybe Y/n did it.

I was watching them when Eren stopped sweeping and went to Y/n then he placed a hand on her waist, pulling her close to him.

" We're so lucky, Y/n...the captain gives work for the two of us...maybe we can do it here... " Eren whispered in her ear. And I can see that she shivered what Eren said to her.

FUCK THAT TITAN IDIOT !! HOW DARE HE SAY THAT TO MY Y/N !! I WAS WRONG MAYBE I MUST SEPARATE THEM AND HAVE Y/N ALL TO MYSELF...EREN'S SUCH A HORNY BRAT...IF HE TRIED TO DO THAT AGAIN, I'M GONNA SLIT HIS THROAT !!!

He was about to kiss Y/n when I came in.

" Oi !! Titan brat !! Go to the stables and clean those stupid horse shits, now !!! I don't want to see any speck of dirt in there, now ! " he was scared and started to clean the stables. Then I saw Y/n continue sweping the floor, I said to her that she can sleep now because I will do the task that I gave to her because she will be very tired. I don't want my Y/n to be tired. It ruins her beauty.

Timeskip

I have a plan how to ruin their relationship after they argue for about last month. It was an issue between Y/n and Christa because the rumors said that Eren was with Christa outside and just kissed Eren which made Y/n angry and jealous at the same time. Eren tried everything to make it up for her but he failed because Y/n said that she wants a cool off. Now it's my chance.

I wrote a love letter and dropped it to Y/n and Eren's shared room. I knocked at the door and ran away, hoping that Y/n will be the one who will open it.

I was right. Y/n opened it and I saw a tinge of pink at her cheeks. I saw Eren confused at her look.

Y/n's POV

Dear my beautiful Y/n,

          You don't know me, but I know you. I've been watching you since the first day you came here...but don't worry, I'm not trying to scare you...I'm just saying the truth that I love you...I love you so much, Y/n...because of your beautiful figure, I can't help but to fantasize that your sexy body is with me...I want to kiss those rosy lips of yours...I want to touch those beautiful curves...even you have Eren in your life, I'm still here waiting for you...

                                                  Love,
                                  Your secret admirer

I blushed at the words coming from my secret admirer. Who is this brave person who tried to gave me a love letter even I have a boyfriend ? Then I saw Eren stand up and took the letter and read it.

" WHO THE FUCK WROTE THIS LETTER , Y/N ?! "

" I DON'T KNOW ! I really don't know... "

" Your lying, Y/n !! I can feel it ! Let's just break up !! "

" THEN FINE !! LET'S BREAK UP !! YOU DIDN'T REALLY LOVE ME BECAUSE ALL YOU WANT IS MY BODY, RIGHT ?! YOU EVEN LET CHRISTA KISS YOU IN THE CHEEK ! AND NOW I JUST GOT A LETTER FROM A SECRET ADMIRER AND NOW YOU'RE JEALOUS AND YOU WANT TO BREAK UP ?! WHEN CHRISTA TRIED TO KISS YOU, DID I TRIED TO BREAK UP WITH YOU ? NO !!! BECAUSE I KNOW THAT WE WILL FORGET IT. BUT YOU'RE THE ONE WHO DECIDES TO BREAK UP WITH ME BECAUSE OF A SIMPLE LOVE LETTER !! "

" Y/N !! IT'S NOT A SIMPLE LETTER !! IT'S A DIRTY LOVE LETTER !!! "

" JUST SHUT UP AND GO OUT !! "

" WHAT DID YOU SAY ?! "

After he said that, he slapped me in the face very hard. Tears streaming down my face. And after that he punched me again and again, forgetting I'm a woman. I was weak and I'm about to get dizzy when someone barged in our room and that's the last thing I saw.

Levi's POV

" HOW DARE YOU TRIED TO BEAT THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PERSON IN MY LIFE !! I WILL KILL YOU, EREN JAEGER !! I SWEAR THAT !! " I angrily said while beating, punching him harshly.

After that, I choke on his throat very tight, making him hard to say words from his mouth.

" C-cap-....s-stop-...I-ca-... "

" What kind of an asshole you are to hurt my one and only love ? My girl ? How dare you...I WILL KILL YOU !! "

Then I heard Y/n cough and I let go of Eren just to check her if she's okay.

" Y/n ! Are you okay ? We'll get you clean and fixed up. Let's get the hell out of here. " I said, carrying her bridal style.

" Cap..tain...Levi... "

" Shhh...just call me Levi...don't worry, Y/n...I'll take care of you...no one can hurt you now...from now on...with me, you're safe and sound. Don't worry, if there's anyone who'll try to hurt you, touch you, abuse you...I will kill them and clear them out of our way.  "

Y/n's POV

I don't really understand what Levi said to me but what he said for me made me smile a bit before drowsing off.