Cheater! Levi X Cheater! Reader Modern AU

A/n : This one is that you and Levi cheated on your lovers just to be together...this one was requested by whtelite... Enjoy !

Levi's POV

I'm Levi Ackerman, boyfriend of Petra Ral for over a year. To be honest, I didn't really love her from the start...she's the only one who's freaking in love with me. I just let her to be my girlfriend because she's my bestfriend and I only love her as my bestfriend and nothing more, nothing less...

The one that I truly love is Y/n L/n...the girl of my dreams...

Yeah. You're right. I'm cheating on Petra...I don't really love her, I'm just returning what she did to me in this past years...me and Y/n were dating for over 6 months.

I met her in a cafe, talking about each others lives, until we became friends, and then we started dating each other when we became lovers secretly. Hange and Erwin knew about our situation and they said that we must stop this. Not our relationship but our relationship with them because we're just hurting their feelings every single second and day that we're saying lies to them just to cover this. Erwin said that it's a bit easier for us to tell the truth than to hide it because no secrets aren't revealed.

And I know that you'll find it weird but...

Today, I literally have my first with Y/n and not with Petra...lucky me, this was also her first. I always make an excuse for Petra just to not make love to her even the time that Y/n hasn't came in my life. I always say to her that we can't make love and just do it on our wedding day.

" Levi ? " she asked me with her eyes slightly open.

" Hmm ? What is it ? "

" Do you think this is right ? I mean, it's not that I want to end our relationship it's just that we've been keeping our lies just to not be caught and I hate the feeling that I'm the one who broke their trust at me... "

" Are you saying that we should tell the truth just to not worsen the situation ? "

" Yeah...so we will be not guilty for what we have done. Especially, this situation. I had my first with you, you had my first with me and not with our lovers. "

" Don't worry, we will tell them the truth later...just let me make love to you...again." I said to her as I make my way underneath the covers.

She just giggled at my eagerness and spread her legs widely to pleasure her.

" Ughh..I'm starving " I said as I look at her inner thigh.

Petra's POV

Ugh...finally I'm home now. It's now 1 in the morning and I'm really exhausted.

" Ahhh ! You're so tight that you can make me cum so hard !! "

Is that Levi moaning ?

" Ohhh !! Levi ! Ahhh !! "

I slowly got up stairs and I heard the moaning louder once I'm closer in our bedroom.

Maybe he's watching porn and he's touching himself? But if it's...AH ! NEVER MIND ! I wish that what's in my mind is not true...

I began to open the door and...

I saw Levi on top of another girl completely naked, fucking her mercilessly while moaning my man's name.

They quickly got off from each other and Levi just wore a robe to cover his body. While he helped her cover her body with a blanket.

I just stand there, frozen. I don't know how to react...

Levi came up to me to say everything...

And I can't take it anymore...

I want to leave him...

FOREVER.

Y/n's POV

Shit...what have we done ? I know that Levi will break up with Petra someday but I didn't expect that it's gonna be today and in this kind of situation...

" YOU BITCH !!! HOW DARE YOU TO STEAL LEVI FROM ME !! YOU...Y-YOU STOLE MY MOMENT TO BE H-HIS F-FIR-FIRST TIME...HOW DARE YOU...YOU'RE MY BESTFRIEND AND ALL YOU HAVE TO GIVE IN RETURN IS THIS ?! " she said while she's crying and pointing her finger at me. 

" Petra...I'm so sorry...I really am-- "

" I DON'T NEED YOUR EXPLANATION ! " she slapped me very hard and tried to grab and pull my hair badly.

" Petra !! Stop it !! Please !! " Levi said pulling Petra away from me.

" How dare you...HOW DARE YOU TO CHEAT ON ME ! We've been together for a year and this is all you can give in return ? So that's the reason why you don't wanna make love to me, huh ? To be with her ?! Levi, we are not in an open relationship !! "

" STOP saying that we're in a relationship ! I didn't even loved you as my girlfriend from the very start ! I only see you as my bestfriend...only that. "

She just left the house without any word and we didn't hear anything from her now on.

Timeskip

After 3 months, Y/n's lover agreed to end their relationship since they were just forced due to business. Petra ? Well, she committed suicide that week after that incident.

But her parents doesn't like our relationship so she decided to leave their house as she also left about being a daughter and a part of her family.

And with that, we lived on our own ways and Hange and Erwin were very happy for us including the others.

After 5 years, we were married and our love bore with a girl and a boy. And we will never regret our decision that we chose. Our love for each other will never be broken.