Cheated on! Levi X Cheater! Reader

A/n : Let's make reader-chan a little bit wild... ;) also there will be a little steamy scene in this chapter !! I warned you !

Levi's POV

Hello...I'm Levi Ackerman, the husband of Y/n Ackerman. We've been married for 5 years and it's been going well but these past few months she started to act a little bit weird and suspicious...

She's too busy with her work since she was promoted as a secretary of her CEO at her job...

She's always tired and comes home very, very late...

She doesn't want me to hug her close...

She doesn't even want to have time with me even I'm the one who's giving it to her...

Y/n's POV

Oh...it's 5 in the morning...he wants me at his office at 6:30 in the morning...what does he want ? Well, I'm gonna call him just to make sure...just the thought of it just makes me turned on so much...

*ring ring ring

: Hello ? Sir ?

: Hey...stop calling me sir ! I told you to call me honey, darling , sweetie or dad-

: Don't even say the last part.  I prefer calling you babe...is that okay for you ?

: Sure ! I like that ! By the way, why did you call baby ?

: I'm just making a small talk...if it's true that you want me at your office at 6:30 in the morning for important reasons ? Because if we'll just gonna do it like the last time, I will not go...

: Haha...someone is having a dirty mind, huh ? Are you turned on baby ? Can't wait for me to please you ?

: HEY !! Stop it ! You're making me feel embarrassed !

: Hahaha...okay, I'll stop now. Now go and prepare. It's 5:10 in the morning...I want you here at 6:30, okay ?

: Yes, sir !! I'll obey you !

: Hahahha ! Okay, bye !! Be safe, love ! I love you !

: Love you too, bye !

After the call, I took a bath and dressed up in my working clothes and put some little work on my face, I just put some mascara and lip balm and I just went downstairs to have breakfast and I saw Levi cooking some foods for me.

" Why are you up so early ? It's only 5:30 in the morning and you are awake ? "

" My boss wants me to be there at 6:30 at the office...what's wrong with that ?"

" 'Cause you've been always leaving at a very early time and comes home very late...isn't tha- "

" WHAT ?! I've been working very hard just to get the things we need and we want ! That food you're cooking now, it came from my money ! All of the things that we are using today and tomorrow, it came from my money !! "

Because Levi pissed me off, I just took a sip of coffee and took a bite of bread and brushed my teeth and get out of the house, leaving him there dumbfounded and speechless.

I looked at my phone and it's 5:45 in the morning...too early. Maybe I'll just go to a cafe and have breakfast in there.

Levi's POV

What happened to the sweet Y/n I know ? She have never been this mad before...

I just watch her took a sip of coffee and ate some bread and brushed her teeth and went outside of the house without saying " I'm gonna go " or "Goodbye" . While the past times, she was always doing this with a kiss on my cheek.