Levi X Angry Reader ( Lemon )

Levi's POV

It's been 4 hours since Y/n talked to me...maybe she's mad at me because I yelled at her earlier...

Flashback

" Levi !! I told you it was an accident !! I didn't mean to spill the bleach on the floor ! I'm sorry... "

" Ughh ! God , Y/n !! Why do you have to be so careless ?! It's okay for me if the water or the milk is spilled...but my lovely bleaches ?! No ! YOU'RE SUCH AN IDIOT !!  You're so careless !! "

" FINE ! IF I'M AN IDIOT ! THEN I'M AN IDIOT PERSON !! AND I'M THE MOST CARELESS PERSON IN THE WORLD !! GO FUCK YOUR LOVELY BLEACHES !! DON'T EXPECT A KISS OR A HUG FROM ME ! AND DON'T  EXPECT THAT I WILL TALK TO YOU !!"

" Uh...Y/n, wait ! I'm sorry ! "

End of Flashback

I walked in our shared bedroom and saw Y/n combing her h/c h/l hair in the mirror...she's wearing her night dress making her look like a goddess at her incredible beauty...

I will do my best to make her not angry at me anymore...

Y/n's POV

Ugh...Levi's here...don't he dare to have his chance for me...I am really angry at this man...

I was out of my thoughts when I felt a pair of strong arms at my waist.

" Are you mad at me ? "

Yes !! I'm fucking mad at you, asshole !! So I won't answer your question you idiot !!

So I didn't answer him.

" Y/n...are you mad at me ? Look I'm sorry for yelling at you...I'm sorry for yelling at you... "

But still, I didn't answer him.

" Maybe...maybe this will make it up to you... " he whispered seductively in my ear.

He kissed my earlobe down to my neck. His hands were going up and down. I tried my best not to moan and my breathing was uneven.

He continued to kiss my neck until he found my sweet spot, making me let out a soft moan.

" Levi...nghh... "

" I have three questions for you...it depends on how you answer them...then I'll decide if I will give you a reward...mmpph... " he said while kissing my neck and I can't help but to relax at his touch.

" Question no. 1...who do you belong to ? " he whispered in my ear.

" I-I'm yours... "

" Question no. 2...who's in charge of you ? "

" You, Levi..."

" Now for the final question...are you ready ? "

" Y-yes...I a-am... " I stutter because he continues to kiss my neck.

" Does Daddy knows best ? "

" Yes...yes... "

" Haha...yeah...he always does... "

After that he carried me and placed me in our bed. He continued to kiss me softly, but before we head any further, he pulled away and asked me something...

" Is b/n asleep now ? 'Cause I don't want any cockblock here...and did you locked the door ? " Levi asked me.

" Should I ask that to you ? You're the last one who entered the room..."

" Tch...never mind that...let's just continue this... "

He continued to kiss me until the kiss got heated. His hands were at the end of my dress , trying to remove it.

I helped him to remove my dress so he can do his work easier for me. After he removed my dress, he also removed his shirt and pants, leaving him in his boxers.

" You're really beautiful, Y/n...your body is very pure...and I must say that you're a sexy lady, Y/n... "

I blushed at his very sweet compliments to me while he completely removed my dress and started to lick my right nipple gently while caressing my left breast. I let out a load moan because of the pleasure that he give.

" Oh, Levi !! It feels so good !! Please, give me more ! More !! "

Then he licked my left nipple while caressing the right, giving them equal treatment. As I moan louder beneath his touch, his hand went down to my womanhood and put two fingers in them , making me let out a loud moan.

" Le-Levi !! Ahhh...it-it feels so good !!"

Then he put a third finger in me giving a little bit of pain due to the pleasure. When I was about to come, he stopped fingering me and instead he find his way down at my wet pussy.

" I want to taste how sweet you are , Y/n... "

" Okay, Le-...Levi !! Ahh...nghh...please ! Keep going ! Taste me more !! "

I was cut off by Levi kissing my princess parts. He was licking my throbbing clit while putting two fingers inside me.

" Levi !! I'm close !! I'm gonna cum !!"

I can't hold back any longer and I came in Levi's face. He licked my cum from my womanhood and licked the rest in his face.

" You taste very sweet, Y/n... "

I blushed at his words and he kissed me again, sweetly, tasting my own cum in his mouth. He started to remove his boxers , revealing his hard member.

" Are you ready, Y/n ? "

" I am... "

" You better be...'cause I'm gonna make you scream my name so loud and I hope your brother doesn't wake up...and I gonna make your legs sore that you can't walk for a month. " 

" Really, Levi ? Prove it... "

He went inside me and it was painful at first because of his large dick inside me. I told him that he must wait until I get used at his size.

A few minutes passed and the pain was subside with unbearable pleasure.

" Levi...babe...you can move now... "

At first, he began to thrust slowly. But he knows in my eyes that I need more from him so he went inhumanly fast, making me drool at the heavenly moment.

" Levi ! Ahhhh...please harder !! "

He changed our sex position. I was on top of him and he was under me now, we were like wild animals at the moment.

He was thrusting wildly at me making my eyes roll at the back of my head.

" Aahhh !! Levi !! Baby, I'm close !! "

" Me too, babygirl...I'm cumming too...let's do it together ! Ahhh...nghh... "

After a few thrust from Levi , we both came and shout each others names.

" LEVIIIII !!!!! "

" Y/N !!!!! "

At last , we were done in our very hot moment...before we drifted off to sleep, Levi asked me.

" Baby...are you still mad at me ? "

" A little, because you called me an idiot and a careless woman...you don't know how I felt that time... "

" I'm very sorry, babe...I was just stressed that time... "

" Hmph ! You're lucky I loved you...you sexy fuck... " I said.

" Tch...let's just sleep now, it's 1 in the morning...sleep now, my sexy idiot..." Levi said.

" Okay, my sexy fuck... "