Cheater! Levi X Yandere! Reader

( Warning : This may contain triggering content such as brutality and violence so if you don't want to read this one, just wait my upcoming story or read my other stories that I made ! )

Levi's POV

Last 1 hour...

" Levi ! Please ! Faster ! "
" Petra ! I'm gonna... "

Yeah...as you can see I had sex with Petra even I had my wife Y/n.  But the truth behind it is I just loved her because for their money. I love Petra for a long time and I've been hiding it from Y/n. I've said to other people that I've been cheating to her but not to my close friends including Y/n's. They said that...

" WHAT?! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! Oh no...I'm gonna say this to you...RUN. DON'T WALK AWAY. RUN AS FAST, AS FAR, AS YOU CAN. "

But I didn't mind them because they look like crazy while saying it.

Timeskip

Y/n's POV

Hi! I'm Y/n Ackerman! The sweet wife of Levi Ackerman ! This days...Levi's actions were really weird. I don't know if he's just stressed so he did these kind of things.

But my friends said that Levi just loved me just because of my money while the others said that he's cheating on me with his childhood friend Petra Ral.

But I didn't listened to them.

Until...

I saw my husband...

Just kissed Petra Ral...

Then after that, darkness just took me away.

After 3 hours...

" I'm home Y/n...wait. WHAT IS THIS ?! WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO OUR HOUSE ?! WHY IS IT FULL OF BLOOD ?!  "

" Oh! You're here at last ! Oh...blood ? I used them as decorations ! Isn't it beautiful ? Guess what ? I used your childhood friend's blood ! The names Petra , right ?! Hahahha ! The one that you truly love ! Hhahahaha ! " I said while laughing crazily.

" You're crazy Y/n...YOU'RE FREAKING OUT OF YOUR MIND !! "

" I KNOW ! BUT YOU'RE JUST LIKE ME ! BOTH OF US ARE OUT OF OUR MINDS ! YOU CHEATED ON A PERSON AND I KILLED A PERSON ! By the way look at your back, my Levi... "

He looked back and he was very shocked and he was about to vomit when he saw Petra's head hanging on the back of the front door.

" Wh-what the fu-fuck are you doing, Y/n ?! "

" I just chopped her head off so it will be my own trophy for winning you my amore... " I said while licking Petra's blood from my katana.

Until he found himself getting sleepier by the minute, losing his balance.

" Y/n ! Why do I feel so sleepy ?! What scent did you placed in our house ?! "

" The sweet scent that always makes you sleep fast...Jasmine flower, lemon and lavender scent...SWEET DREAMS BABY...Hahahhaha !!! "

Levi's POV

I just woke up in our shared bed and...WHAT THE FUCK !!! Petra's headless body is just beside me !! And I'm all tied up in the bed ! Why do I feel so vulnerable now ?! Why do I feel so scared now when she's in her crazy state?!

I was out of my thoughts when a hand brushes in my bare chest...Y/n's hand !
Then she removed her hand to reach the pail.

" Levi Ackerman...before you say goodbye to the world, I want you to taste and feel the rage I'm feeling now... " she said as she threw the pail to me and it was a pail of Petra's blood ! 

And now I'm now fully bathed in blood. Then she poured some gas all over my body and she lighted the match as she says...

" Goodbye, Levi...see you in hell... "

Wazzup !! It's been a long time since I updated ! Don't blame me...BLAME MY SCHOOL WORKS. Also I have to give time to study more because I was not in the honors last quarter and I have to take my grade back. It's not I have low grades like that...last 2nd quarter , I was with the students who had the 'With Honors' award but when the third q. comes...I was not in the list anymore...so I have to study hard...

Also for my fellow ARMYs out there !! Who's excited for their new upcoming album this Feb. 21 ?! 'CAUSE I'M FREAKING EXCITED FOR IT !!!