Jealous! Levi X Obsessed ARMY! Reader pt. 2

A/n : Hahah...you know what, I changed my freaky mind. My bias wrecker is now Jin but the bias is still Kookie😘nahhh never mind this one, just read the story below...

You messed the wrong girl, Levi Ackerman...two can play this jealousy game...

I started planning just to make him very jealous of it...until after 10 minutes of thinking, analyzing and writing my plans, I'm finally done and here is the plan I made...

Operation : Jealous Levi

Sing my favorite BTS song which is ( Favorite BTS song ) very loud..watch their cute and funny moments while connected in a bluetooth speaker and make it very loud to hear...

Listen to their cover songs or just solo songs and sing it with all of your heart.

Try to dance some of their songs until I can do it...

Buy some BTS and BT21 merchandise online !!

And I'm sure this will make him very jealous...

WATCH THEIR SEXY PERFORMANCES WITH SHOWING THEIR PERFECT ABS...HEHEHHE !! And don't forget to scream like your bias had just kissed you in the cheek !! I'm pretty sure this will make him very jealous...

And then I finally made up my mind and started doing the first one...SING MY FAVORITE BTS SONG VERY LOUD.

Levi's POV

Hahaha...I made her jealous at last. I told you Y/n...don't you dare to make me jealous or els-

" LOVE YOU SO BAD ! LOVE YOU SO BAD ! LOVE YOU SO BAAAAAADDDD !!! "

( I'm sorry my readers...I know that there are ARMYs whose Fake Love is not their favorite song...so if it's not your favorite song, just imagine some lines of your favorite BTS song :) )

What the heck is she doing and she's singing loudly ?!

" I'M SO SICK OF THIS FAKE LOVE !!FAKE LOVE ! FAKE LOVE ! I'M SO SORRY BUT IT'S FAKE LOVE !! FAKE LOVE !! FAKE LOVE !! "

After 5 minutes

" RAIN BE POURIN' , SKY KEEP FALLING EVERYDAY OH NA NA NA ! HEYY OH !! "

" MY EVERYTHING !! MY BLOOD AND TEARS !! GOT NO FEARS...

Tch. She's singing those BTS songs again ! And it's very loud I can't even hear the TV !

So, I decided to turn the volume at 30 but it only makes the situation worse...she used her BT21 bluetooth speaker and raised it into the maximum volume.

I got up from my seat and walked into Y/n's room since I'm in Y/n's house.

Once I stepped in to her room, I saw some changes...her ( Bias and Bias wrecker name ) posters had just became more...TEN TIMES MORE !!

" The heck, Y/n ?! I'm watching TV downstairs with mop-chan and your disturbing us !! Can you just low down the volume ?! " I said, shouting because it's very loud and to make sure that she hears it.

But she didn't respond at my request.

" DO YOU REALLY WANT THE WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD INCLUDING THE WORLD TO HEAR THE SONG YOU'RE PLAYING AND SINGING ?! "

" OH HELL FREAKING YEAH !! EVERYONE IN THIS NEIGHBORHOOD LOVES THEM !! AND I WANT EVERYONE KNOW THAT I LOVE...NO. I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, LOVE BTS SO MUCCCH !! "

" Tch. Fine ! I'll just find a quiet place with my mop-chan !!"

Y/n's POV

Hahahhaha...

Levi Ackerman : 0 point
Y/n L/n : 1 point

FINALLY !! FIRST ONE IS DONE !!

Next...watch their cute and funny moments.

After 10 minutes I was really laughing hard after watching the full episode where Jimin is saying "LACHIMOLALA" while Hobi was saying "CARBONARA" and I cannot believe in Jin !! He was a legend because he guessed the word carbonara even Jimin was saying lachimolala. ( To be honest, I was really laughing for my dear life when I watched this one 😂)

But sadly, Levi's not here...

Time skip ( 5pm )

NEXT , IS LISTENING TO THEIR SOLO SONGS AND COVERS !!

Levi's POV

When I get out of the house, I feel relieved. So I decided to go on Starbucks to buy some latte and desert but I realized that Y/n was not with me because we always eat together and this is the very first time happened...

I guess it was a bad idea to leave her alone...

So after I ate my food, I got to my car and drive back to Y/n's house...

After 20 minutes

I'm finally at Y/n's house at it's really weird because it's freaking silent ! Since the last hours passed, her house was really noisy...

I gotta check on her...

I ran up to her room, worriedly. I was wondering if something happened to my Y/n. She maybe like those BTS things and it makes me jealous sometimes...well most of the time but she is still my girlfriend...

I walked into her room and thank the gods she was only sleeping while a BTS song was playing right now but it's not loud anymore...I looked at her phone and the song was entitled "Moon" .

( A/n : To be honest, that's one of my favorite BTS solo songs especially when it is made by my bias wrecker ;) but for the ARMYs who doesn't know or hasn't been listened to this song, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT...back to the story now...whuushhh )

[ Chorus Part ]

Mundeuk saenggakhae naedo nal jigeum bogo isseulka..oh..oh
Nae apeun sangcheokkaji nege da deulkijin anneulka...oh..oh

Ne juwireul maemdolge, ne gyeote isseo julge
Ne bicci doeeo julge all for you...

I was shocked. I thought all of their songs were only energizing, making people happy...but as I searched the translation lyrics of the song, it was meaningful to me...now I know why Y/n loves them.

But I decided to take a little look at her phone at I saw that our pictures together were absolutely more than her pics of BTS...I was sad when I thought that Y/n loves them more than me. So I whispered to her ear and I said, " I'm so sorry...I thought you love them more than me...I'm just jealous that time... "

Then she replied a little, " Hmmm...it's okay love...I accept it... "

Then I smiled a little after hearing that and I decided to look a little bit more and then I saw...Wattpad ? What's Wattpad ?

I checked this application and I just saw in her library full of fanfictions about the reader and BTS members. I decided to count them all and...

THEY ARE FREAKING MANY ( Bias name ) X Reader Oneshot STORIES !!!
Until I just saw, Lemon ? Smut ?

I decided to read these and...

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS ?!! A BOOK FULL OF SEX EVERY CHAPTER !!

A/n : WAZZZZ UPPP MAHHH DUUDESSS !! It's been a while hasn't it ? Well because of this Corona Virus, school has been cancelled for many days but I haven't been writing up 'cause I have to study still while at home to keep me updated for the lessons...but for my loyal readers who is still reading this even I update my story slowly, THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU 3000😘