Master Levi X Maid Reader ( Lemon )

A/N : Pic above belongs to the right owner...and the pic really seems that there's something will happen between you and Levi...Haha !

Levi's POV

" Ughhh...Y/n...suck my dick deeper... "

" Like this , my master ? " she said as she went deeper.

" Yes ! Like that ! Your mouth feels good in my member !! "

After that , she made me cum at her mouth and swallowed it.

" Very good , babygirl...now it's Daddy's turn... " I said, patting Y/n's head.

" I'm coming in babygirl... "

Waaaah !

It's a dream only...but I'm sweating very much and feels like it's real. Even my little Levi here is awake , proud. Since Y/n came to my mansion , I started dreaming dirty things about her and me fucking together.

Flashback

" Everyone pay attention ! I called you here because we have a new maid working for me ! She is Y/n L/n. And she is my personal maid since she said that any work will suit for her so I gave her the work of a personal maid! That's all ! You can go back to your works and other businesses !! " I said at my servants.

I gave her the maid uniform to wear it. It's a little revealing for her she said.

" JUST WEAR THAT STUPID UNIFORM !!"

And she wore it. She's right , it's a little revealing for her. Her cleavage was nearly shown and her skirt was at thigh length. I talked the other maids if they have other uniforms but they said that's only the uniform they had stock.

I guess I have to deal with it.

Flashback ends

But now I fell for her because of her beauty and her beautiful body that made me have lewd in my thoughts. Including her great attitude.

I was interrupted when someone knocked at the door and I said that he or she may come in. The door opened and it shows Y/n with a tray of breakfast in her hand.

" Master Levi, here's your breakfast... where should I place it ? " she said.

" Just place it at my table..."

" Yes, master..."

" Stop the formalities , when it's only the two of us you can call me Levi or Da-" I cut off my sentence realizing what I said.

" What is it , Master ? I mean , Levi what was the other one do you want me to call you ? "

" Ughh...nothing ! Just get out and...OH WAIT Y/N ! "

" What is it , Levi ? "

It's time to say and show to her that I love her really much...

" Come back at my office at 10 o'clock in the evening...you have to help me with my work and also you have a lot of work to do...make sure you took a bath before you come here and do your work because I don't want some fishy smell at my lemon scented office." I said wishing that my plan will work.

" Haha ! Sure , Levi ! I understand you as a clean freak! " she said , pissing me.

" WHAT DID YOU SAY , BRAT ?! "

" Nothing ! Byeee ! Hahha ! "

Hmmph...you'll gonna be my brat...

Y/n's POV