Chapter 4

Lena's POV~
   When I awoke I didn't feel her beside me. I struggled to untangle myself from the pelt that I didn't remember falling asleep with. Once I did I felt around till I managed to find the wall of the cave. I let it guide me to entrance. Once there I decided to call out for her but I remembered I didn't know her name. So I started walking, exploring I could say. I wanted to learn my surroundings as to not hurt myself anymore in the future. I felt the flowers and stones on the paths. I felt the delicacies that she, I'm assuming, grew herself.
   I wandered around for what felt like hours. Until suddenly I heard a noise. "Hello?" I called out wearily unsure of who or what it was. "Is someone there?" I was frozen. No real way to know what danger was in front of me. Hissss.
  That was all it took for me to calm down. "Oh dear. It's just you. I was so scared." I said relief evident in my voice. "Where did you run off to?" I said while turning back to the flowers. I didn't hear a response for a while before she finally said something. "I wanted to know if you would leave if I gave you the chance." She said sounding a bit sad. "Come here." I said while holding out my hand for her. I hear quick footsteps before she is pulling me into her arms. The snakes wrap themselves around my body lovingly.
  I felt so content in that moment that it took me a while to finally pull back out from her tight embrace. I reach me hand up to rest on her cheek. "Now, why would I leave when I have you right here." To that she and kissed the tip of my nose. I blushed a heavy dark red and quickly ducked my head back into her strong  chest.
  "What's your name?" I asked out of the blue. She laughed and I could hear the rumbling shaking her body. I could listen to that sound all day. When she stopped she said, "My names Medusa, love." She said calmly. I ignored the butterflies in my stomach I got whenever she said that and smiled up at her and said. "That's a pretty name. I'm Lena." I pulled away a held out my hand for her to shake. She took it and kissed it, with the snakes hissing happily. I giggled like a little girl being courted by the most successful farmers boy in town. But this, this was different. She wasn't the farmers boy. She was something different. Something that I was already falling for.
~~
Sorry for the REALLY late update. I'm making a schedule that I'll (hopefully) be sticking to.

Next update: Saturday