Before You Begin

"A word after a word after a word is power." - Margaret Atwood

Every writer has to start somewhere right? Like every writer on wattpad, I am here to share my story with you. Thank you for choosing my work and taking the time to read it. I hope you enjoy the chapters like I'm enjoying writing them.

Faceless Game is a dual-period mystery novel, set first in 2014 and progresses to 2019. In order to understand what is happening in the present-time of the story, you have to know what events led up to it, hence we go back to the past. The story takes place both in Canada and America.

Just like any mystery/thriller novel, Faceless Game takes you on an interesting journey into finding the clues to the solution of the mystery. The story consists of tension and suspense. My goal is to make my readers interested to uncover more from the first page, better yet from the first line. I want to create curiosity and questions that keeps you wanting to know more. I want to make you my number one dectectives into solving this mystery.

The action in the story may seem slow at first, but it is rising up like a thunderstorm that not even I know how big or destructious it will be. I'm excited to unfold the chapters of Faceless Game and see what it has in store for us. . . I'm looking forward to hearing from you all, whether its comments criticizing my writing or prasing it. Each voice is welcome.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either the product of the author’s imagination, or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events or locations is entirely coincidental.

**Disclaimer

Faceless Game contains content of an adult nature, including sexual content, violence and swearing. Reader's discretion is advised.

Previously titled as True Lies.