Chapter Eight

April 2019

April 2019

Long Beach, California

A shrill, ear-splitting noise interrupted Tania's dream - she let out a series of sleepy murmurs. It stopped for a few seconds then went off again. She reached out her arm, tapping her hand on the wooden tabletop, until she relocated the alarm clock on the nightstand. She hit the snooze button and rolled over to the other side of the bed. Her body came in contact with a hard rock body, the sleep in her eyes instantly vanished as she sat up in bed and screamed.

"Bloody hell, Tania." Wade's husky voice met her ear.

It's not a stranger. Tania breathed a sigh of relief and seemed more composed. It's just Wade.

"Bozhe moi." She brought a hand up to her racing heart. "My love, you scared me."

"Who else would be in bed with you?"

"I don't know, I mean he is out there. . ."

She felt Wade's strong arms' envelope around her and the fear she was feeling, instantly melted away. The warmth from his body enveloped her mind in a thin casing of security.

"He's not going to get you love," He intertwined their fingers. "This place is as tightly secured as the White House."

"I know. I just. . ."

Soft lips pressed against Tania's lips, and she opened her mouth, giving Wade access. He tasted like bourbon and cigarettes. She ignored the fact that he had been drinking and smoking and tried to enjoy the kiss. Wade's lips ravished Tania's, licking and sucking on her tongue, arousal surged through her body as wetness pooled between her legs and desire burned through her like a wildfire.

A moan escaped her lips, fueling both their desires. Wade slowly made his way from her lips, down to her neck.

"I need you."

Tania didn't have a chance to respond as Wade was already making quick work of removing her camisole and thong. He covered her body with his, and the first thrust was so hard it took Tania's breath away. She clawed at his back as he continued to thrust deep inside her. He made love to her as though he was running away from something, he made love to her like he desperately needed it. Like if he didn't get it, he wouldn't be able to function.

He moaned in her ear and she knew he was close. She held onto him tight and took it, she took the deep and fast thrusts. She took it because she wanted to take away what ever pain he was feeling. Suddenly his movements turned erratic, and he moaned long and low. Seconds later, Tania felt his warm, thick semen coat her walls.

Wade took his weight off her by resting on his elbows, breathing hard. "Christ, Tania, I'm sorry you didn't -"

"Its okay."