~Chapter-6~

~~~ Ankita Lokhande as Meher Kapoor ~~~

Amira woke up early next morning, so that she can complete her daily exercise which is no of laps around an open space filled with greenery but here she can't find that type of place, so she chose park that is near to Amna Mansion, she wore her tracksuit and came down to see others also getting ready to go for morning walk, she walked down and she can see the surprised expressions on their faces because she remembers the tantrum she has thrown when she was six at her father for going on a morning walk.

"Good morning," Amira said and this time her voice was fresh and an octave higher than yesterday.

"Good morning Amira, where are you going in the early morning?" Khushi asked wanting to confirm her doubt.

"I'm going for my daily jogging Mom," Amira said and everyone was now truly surprised.

"But you hate any type or form of Physical exercise from childhood then how come now you are okay with it?" Laksh exclaimed.

"That was in childhood and people change and their habits too, and Mom, I will be back in 45 mins and I will only have warm water with lemon in it, please keep it ready after you get free from your chores," Amira said and Khushi nodded her head as a yes and she walked out while others followed her in a trance listening to her answer, once Amira reached park she unleashed Rider and started her laps while talking to Alex but was interrupted by her brother Abhishek.

"So, you don't like exercise right? then why are you doing and who are you trying to impress this time?" Abhishek said.

"I don't need to impress anyone Bhai, I don't have time for all those childish games,  I have many other important things to do more than all of this foolish things," Amira replied while her phone rang.

"Yes Rose, I reached India, no I didn't call you people as you all will be busy with school and other works, I will do it after 10:00 as you people will be ready for the bed," Amira replied.

"...."

"Yeah, I know Amelia will visit you people in two days," Amira said.

"...."

"Really, a new baby, did you find any details about the baby, did you find her parents?" Amira asked with a sad voice while her eyes reflected pain.

"...."

"Okay, I will ask Thomas to find out every detail of the baby then we can save it, as we do with children," Amira said.

"...."

"No, that is fine send me the pic of the baby and I will meet her when I will be back in a month or two," Amira said.

"....."

"Yeah, that is fine and if you people need anything ask Thomas or Amelia they will arrange for it," Amira said.

"...."

"Yeah, Okay Bye talk to you later," Amira said and hung up only to see puzzled expressions on everyone's face which she ignored it.

"So how many laps do you do?" Meher asked her breaking the awkward silence which engulfed them.

"I run for 45 mins Meher and I don't count the laps I take and I will never count as it will increase of our laziness thinking we have done these many laps," Amira said

"Really, so you can do any number of laps in that 45 mins of time?" Aman asked with exasperated expression his face.

"Yes Aman, I can but it also depends on my mood and work, so I usually stop at 15 or 20 laps," Amira answered continuing her laps.