~ Chapter- 14 ~

"What triggered the memories of Azaan after a long time," Maan mumbled to himself while others looked at Amira with pain-filled eyes.

"Maan, she will not wake up anymore, you all go and sleep, I will stay with her for the night, " Adira said.

"No Adira, she will not like the fact that we are witness to her vulnerable state, you know her she will behave as if nothing happened, so let's go, we will talk to her later about Azaan and nightmare, " Maan said.

"You are right, " Adira said and everyone moved out while her family still stood at the threshold looking at their daughter.

Next morning Amira woke up, got fresh and came down looking as if nothing happened while her friends just shook their heads seeing how stubborn she is, while her family was looking at her not knowing what to talk or do.

"Good morning all of you, " Amira said.

"Good morning Ami/ Amira," They said in unison.

"So Amira, do you have any plans for today?" Man asked.

"Yeah, today I have back to back meetings and conferences to attend, " Amira replied.

"Amira Baby, " Khushi called.

"Yes Mom, " She answered looking at Khushi.

"I wanted to ask whether you are free for the next few days as we need to do the shopping for marriage I know you want this as a small affair but still-" Khushi trailed off not knowing what to say more.

"Mom, I'm not interested in whopping because, this marriage is a forced one and I killed my dream of getting married to my Prince Charming long time back, so whatever you need, go and buy along with Aashi and others as I will be busy for next 10 days," Amira said sternly.

"Okay, but don't you want to select at least your wedding lehenga?" Aashi asked.

"I told you Aashi, I'm not sitting idle, for an unwanted marriage or it's preparations I can't waste my time and the hard work I did to build the Kiara here in Kolkata," Amira said and everyone turned silent after that.

"Amira, should I handle today's schedule?" Hadrian asked.

"No Rian, I'm fine and the work is enough distraction to me, " Amira said mumbling last part to herself and he just nodded his head while others sighed.

"Hadrian, I want you all to meet me at Elysium Gardens tonight at 1:00," Amira said and everyone looked at her in surprise.

"Of course, we will meet you should we bring Kavya and others too?" Adira asked.

"No, I want only you people there, for now, I'm leaving to office, bye see you tonight, " Amira said taking her car keys along with her phone and purse and walked out.

Amira reached office and walked inside after parking the car in its usual spot swiftly without glancing at anyone even though they wished her like every morning, entered her cabin and sat at her place and closed her eyes by leaning backwards with a sigh, opened her eyes after few minutes and pressed the intercom.

"Priyal, come to my cabin now, " Amira said and after few minutes Priyal entered inside.

"Good morning Mam, " Priyal wished.

"Good morning Priyal, I want you to cancel all my meetings and conferences for today and postpone them to next date available, " Amira ordered.

"Okay Mam, anything else, " She asked even though she is surprised at her boss order because it had been two months since she joined in the company and working under her Boss and all she can say about her Boss is she is dedicated, strict, discipliner and doesn't tolerate laziness and delaying of the work and today she asked to cancel the appointments which is a surprise.