~ Chapter - 21 ~

Once Amira was in her room and closed the doors she slid down and cried clutching the locket around her neck tightly because today she brought the justice to the person who loved her, who sacrificed his life for her who made her hope that one day everything will be fine in her life again. When she slipped into slumber on the ground itself was unknown to her but her sleep was fretful.

Next morning she woke up due to constant knocking on her door which annoyed her a lot but she woke up anyway and when she looked at time she was shocked to see it was already 9:00 in the morning, so she opened the door to see a servant who was there to inform her that everyone is waiting for her at the dining table for breakfast.

"Ramu, I will be down in 20 mins inform them please," Amira said and moved towards her wardrobe and took her clothes.

"Okay Mam, I will inform them," Ramu said and walked away after Amira completed her ablutions and walked down to see everyone waiting for her as Ramu said but as she was tired she didn't wish anyone and directly poured a cup of caffeine and started drinking it and knowing her annoyance and after what happened yesterday night no one wanted to do something which will trigger her wrath also Kiaan started to get affect with her presence and feel attracted towards her character unknowingly which is making him agitated and no one or himself was aware of this.

"Amira," Luke called softly and Amira looked at him in question.

"Yes Luke," Amira answered looking up from Cup she was drinking from.

"I called them and Snehal said she will be here in the evening to meet you," Luke said.

"That is good and I'm warning now itself everyone, I eavesdrop want anyone one of you to eavesdrop on our conversation, do you understand?" Amira said sternly and her friends gulped their saliva knowing how serious she is and nodded their heads in acceptance.

"So now are you free till then?" Amelia asked cheerfully to change the mood and Amira raised her eyebrow in question before answering.

"NO, I have a meeting which I cancelled due to yesterday's party with Alisha Industries, they will be here at 11:00 and Papa if you don't mind I want to use your study," Amira asked and Arnav looked at her.

"Of course you can use Amira, Abhishek will clear the files and documents that are present there," Arnav answered but last part was directed at Abhishek who nodded his head mutely knowing it is waste of time to argue.

"Thanks, Papa and Radha, once my clients arrive along with my P.A Priyal after an hour please send drinks for them and they prefer Red Wine and send one for me too," Amira said and maid nodded her head.

"And I want you guys to go and complete the work we have discussed two days back," Amira said and they nodded their heads in acceptance.

"Amira but twins-" Lilian started.

"Don't worry I will look after them and if I feel that I can't handle them I will call you back immediately," Amira said and they nodded their heads and everyone dispersed to do their works while Khuranas and Kapoor's were in the hall to see how she will handle the business while others were out for the work she assigned to them.

Amira shifted twins to Study along with her laptop and files she requires for this meeting and by then time for 10:58 and she came near the door and just then a Range Rover stopped in front of the door and four men and a girl got down from the car and Amira walked out with a professional smile.

"Good Morning, Mam please meet Mr Jindal and his brother along with his partners Mr Kulkarni and Mr Shetty and Gentlemen She is my boss Ms Amira K," Priyal introduced.

"Good morning Gentlemen, It is nice meeting you," Amira said shaking hands with each one of them.

"Pleasure is ours, Ms Amira," Mr Jindal replied.