~ Chapter- 49 ~

Yuvaraj and Amira were coming back from the party where they enjoyed a lot from Luke's house which at the end of the city as he and Lilian wanted a calm atmosphere for their children. At the start, it was awkward as Amira's friends were over-protective o her and when they saw whom she brought they were ready to interrogate him with all the type of questions bit once the party started they started to go light on him and they started talking to each other which Amira happy and she didn't know why she felt happy that even her friends accepted Yuvaraj as a friend even though not too deep but it was a start. Now they are back on the way to Amira' s home as Yuvaraj needs to drop her first.

 They were in the middle of the way, the moonlight was reflecting on the trees on either side of the road and on Amira's face making her looking an Angel while Yuvaraj was facing difficult to concentrate on the road ahead of them as he can feel the body heat of Amira's while the cool breeze was making Amira shiver slightly but body heat of Yuvaraj's was keeping her warm which raising sensations in her body and suddenly rain started falling drenching them completely and covered the road ahead which difficult for Yuvaraj for driving.

"Amira, We will stop there as I can see lights from coming there from a small house once the rain stops we can start again," Yuvaraj taking the left side of the road to stop.

"Yeah we need to stop and even my phone's signals are low to inform someone, so as you said we will stop there and once it stops raining we can go home," Amira said and both of them got and down and ran towards the small home they saw and knocked on the door.

"Hello, Is anyone there?" Amira called out only to meet with silence as there was no one inside while Yuvaraj looked at their surroundings to find some moment or someone for an indication that there is someone who lives there.

"I think there is no one here at present Amira, as it is raining so the people to the house belongs is stuck somewhere," Yuvaraj said and Amira nodded her in yes while looking around and shivering in cold as she was wet from the rain which was observed by Yuvaraj.

"You are right but we can't entered someone's without their permission right?" Amira said frowning while Yuvaraj shook his head and pushed the door open and entered inside while he signalled Amira to follow him.

"We are not tresspassing their house Amira, we are just staying for the night and once rains stops we will leave and it is not like we are here for doing robbery right?" Yuvaraj asked raising his eyebrow in question while she shook her head and entered inside.

The house probably hut is the word that suits better, it is a single room where there is a cot near the window while opposite it was a small kitchen on the slab and other side of the room was filled with clothes in shell searated by a cloth and they deduced that it is a changing room. Amira walked towards Shelf and took a single red saree which was present while Yuvaraj placed his coat on the rod so it can dry while he was let in white see through shirt and black phants and he turned towards the door looking outside while Amira changed into saree and pull her free on the hanger so that it can dry to and turned around and her eyes fell on Yuvaraj's back which was clear to her where she can see his muscles, bis broad shoulders, his straight and strengthen back which is causing butterflies to flutter in her stomach, her thoughts were going hayware creating sensations in her which is making her knees go weak, she shakes herself from the thoughts and calls Yuvaraj.

"Yuvaraj," Amira called him softly and returned round only to freeze in his lace seeing her simple sensual look. Her wet hair, expressive yet innocent big does shaped eyes, her bare neck, right curves in right places and the red saree is not doing any good for him as it is increased her beauty and sexiness even more, till yesterday he hated red colour but from this moment it became his favourite because this colour brought her cruves out accentuating them even more. He can eel his heartbeat rise and all he can do stop from his control snapping and jumping on her was his practice on self-control and the consequences of loosing her forever.