~ Chapter - 32 ~

We can see a beautiful path on either side with different plants of flowers leading to beautiful mini Villa and we can see Cecilia Villa wrote in cursive writing on the nameplate when we go inside we can hear the squeals and delighted shouts of children while elders who are looking after them laughing seeing them playing games and playing pranks on each other and amidst this, there was the sweet aroma of food wafting through the air coming from Kitchen where we can see Amira cooking food lost in her thoughts while activities were going around her.

Siddarth and Myra brought a house after searching around the university so that it will be easy for her to travel back and forth. The house is in Victorian style with one storey building with grass on either side of the walking path at the front were trees. The ground floor had a living room, two bedrooms, an open kitchen facing back garden with french doors attached to the dining room, the upper floor had three bedrooms, a gaming room, an open space for a little garden attached with a swing for two people.

It has been one year since she started living at Los Angeles in California completing doing her Masters in Business Management while she was taking Designing classes of fashion and interior online as well as in night college, she was submerging herself in activities so that she will never remember her past but it comes at night to haunt her in sleep even though she sleeps for few hours. She never trusted anyone again with her life or heart not to break so even though she felt the company of her new acquaintances comfortable and the trust they had on her because they were comfortable enough to share about their background after meeting each other into few days while she fears they will alienate her and hate her after knowing her background and then she understood why they were called a group of misfits in college and now she is one of them. She knew she is not weak or looser but what she went through in past is making her think in that way. She remembers her initial days with each one of them now who she calls her friends and more like a family. She remembers her first day at University.

She was waiting in Dean Mr Maximus Jones's office introduced his Daughter Amelia Jones to her and asked Amelia to show around the college for first few weeks and from there Amelia her around the University but it took six months to gain the trust of her group and it took even more time for her accept them. First, to accept her into their gang was Thomas Robinson followed by Hadrian Smith as Hadrian trusts Thomas blindly followed by Luke and Lilian and they were the misfits and she became one of them who is strict, feisty, emotionless and stone-hearted to others but they saw her through that facade made a promise to themselves that they are not going to leave her no matter how much annoyed she is about that and maybe that is the main reason she fears to open her heart in front of them. Also, she has more six months or less now because her heart is growing even more weak day by day and now if she opens herself up to them they will feel the pain of losing her once she leaves their lives. She was pulled out of her thoughts when she felt a hand on her shoulder and she turned around to see Hadrian looking at her in concern while she was still cooking.

"Are you fine Ira?" He asked her and she looked at him and others who are standing at the back of him with different dishes which are being served by them personally and shook their head looking at her.

"Yes, I'm fine Rian, I was thinking something, can we go somewhere I want to talk with you people?" Amira asked.

"Of course come, we can use mine and Thomas old room," Hadrian said and directed everyone towards the room. Once they entered inside they settled themselves around the room while Amira faced the window and took a deep breath before talking.

"Did you ever felt that you should know about myself the way I know you people?" Amira asked and others looked at each other before Amelia answered.

"Ira, it took us different instances to accept you and open up to you about ourselves and yes we always felt a curiosity to know about our friend whom we consider as your friend and sister but we are not going to force you to open up to us because we trust you," Amelia said and Amira looked at them with surprise in her eyes and they smiled at her.

Wounded Heart ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें