~ Chapter - 35 ~

Next Morning Amira woke up early, completed her ablutions, wore blue pencil jeans with Ash colour sleeveless t-shirt paired with Kimono Long Cardigan with pencil heels and left her hair loose and all the while a smirk was constant on her lips and came down to see everyone waiting for her to have breakfast but she was too excited to even have breakfast so she ignored everyone and settled herself at end of the dining table.

"Good Morning Amira," Khushi greeted her daughter who was looking at her phone busily.

"Good morning," Amira greeted and just then her phone beeped indicating that she has a message and once she read the message Amira was smirking which made others shiver in fear and anticipation because that was the smirk of too much of cruelness and arrogance and Amira switched on the TV and the only news running in every channel was

The illegal activities and the works carried out in Darkness by Mishra's have been revealed to the world, destroying the family reputation to the ground by overnight.

Once Amira saw this everyone can see happiness, pain and promise in her eyes which confused them and just then Police, Judge and her lawyer in disguise as her business partners. Amira welcomed them and settled themselves when Rajesh Mishra came running inside.

"HOW DARE YOU AMIRA KHURANA TO BRING MY FAMILY ON ROADS, I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS," Rajesh shouted moving towards her when he was restrained by police while he was followed by his son Ajesh and Kajal Mishra who was glaring at her.

"Mr Mishra, this is my house, not a drama company that you are here doing your drama and threatening me," Amira warned him but no one listens to her first itself and makes their lives even worst without thinking the consequences.

"I'M NOT GOING TO LEAVE YOU AMIRA, IT TOOK US YEARS TO REACH THIS POSITION AND WITHIN A NIGHT YOU DESTROYED EVERYTHING, I WILL KILL YOU LIKE EVERY PERSON I HAVE ERASED THEIR EXISTENCE ON THIS EARTH," Rajesh shouted while Amira was still calm and looked at Mishra's.

"Mr Mishra, On what basis you are threatening me? Can I know the reason? As I told before you don't have any right to threaten me in my home and you dared to tell me that you will erase my existence on this earth," Amira asked playing with him.

"I know you are the one who destroyed our business and brought the major shares of our company also you and your people are the reason for government ceasing our Businesses," Ajesh shouted at her.

"I'm sorry to hear that you lost your Business Mr Mishra but that doesn't give you the reason to blame me saying I destroyed you, people, and I'm telling you again that you don't have any right to threaten in open," Amira said sternly but everyone can hear the underlying warning in her tone but Rajesh was not known to be the bright coin to grasp that.

"We know you did it and you can't deny it and we may not have proofs but we know that the person is you," Kajal said glaring at her.

"If you don't mind me asking Mrs Mishra why do you feel that I was the one to do that and what reason I have to start the rivalry?" Amira asked still playing but there was a glint in her eyes.

"You produced proofs, about our drugs and illegal businesses to the police, you destroyed everything that was close to us and you have every reason to do that because Dad destroyed and always try to destroy Khuranas and Kapoor's because he sees them as our business rivals," Kajal shouted and Amira smirked clapping her hands.