~Chapter-27~

"I'M TELLING YOU TO TELL EVERYONE THE TRUTH AASHI, IF YOU DON'T START SPEAKING IN NEXT TEN SECONDS YOU WILL BE GOOD AS DEAD AND IT IS MY PROMISE," Amira shouted and Aashi opened her mouth to reveal the biggest truth and she feared the consequences she will face from her brother, husband and parents after they will know it which was hidden from them this long.

Past:

It has been eight months since asylum and Amira's accident spectacle and her mind was still fresh from the asylum incidents, how she murdered a person even though he was going to taint her but still the blood on her hands of that man make her tremble in fear and feel disgusted about herself, at nights the nightmares returned and to stop herself from waking up one of her parents or brother she locks her door at nights and opening before anyone wakes up, she tried many times to share what she went through in that asylum with her parents or brother when they asked but she couldn't share even bit of it with them which made her cry even more because she can't forget or she can't remember what she went through there which is frustrating her to no end and this was observed by Arnav and he asked that he wanted to talk to her this evening and she said okay to that.

Amira enrolled herself in online classes in University as she didn't want to waste anymore time to complete her Uni, she can see the strain on the relations but she ignored them completely because she is no more interested in those relations also she is eager to see her brother Siddarth and sister-in-law Myra along with her friends, she didn't get a chance at least to contact them as she was being monitored by her Mother 24*7  and she never understood why she never shared that part of her life where Siddarth, Myra and Azaan are part of her life and that too an integral part like her parents and brother, that was maybe because she didn't want them to share with anyone like she is sharing her Parents and Brother with Aashi, maybe because their love was something which she didn't want world to know as she will lose them if her family rivals will come to know they will harm them too, like they target her or others from her family which can be confirmed from occasional attacks on them but she is eagerly waiting for the  meeting as she will be going out of the house for first time tomorrow also she is waiting to inform her parents and brother about the courses she has taken to complete her further studies. She was pulled out of thoughts when Arnav placed his hand on her head and she looked at him with a smile before hugging him.

"Papa," Amira exclaimed which made Arnav smile.

"Hi Babygirl, how are you feeling?" Arnav asked hugging her sideways.

"I'm feeling better Papa, you wanted to talk something," Amira asked looking Arnav.

"Yes Babygirl, I know it is hard for you to share everything with us about what happened with you in asylum and we can understand that so I wanted you to see a therapist who will help you cope up with this all better and it will decrease your nightmares, so will you look for me, your Mom and Brother," Arnav asked and she looked at him in surprise.

"I... you...me...you know about my nightmares?" Amira asked shockingly.

"Yes, Ami, we are your Parents we know what our baby is going through, even though she is not ready to inform us or share anything with us," Arnav said kissing her on the forehead.

"I'm sorry Papa, I don't want you to worry about me that is the reason I didn't share with you, Mom or Bhaiyu," Amira said.

"We know Babygirl, everything is in Past all we want is you to safe and protected," Arnav said hugging her and slowly she fell into sleep.

Days were passing, her parents and brother may think that she forgot everything what her family no what others did to her or she forgave Aashi but what they don't know is she is no more have any love affection in her heart towards any of them except Arnav, Khushi and Abhishek also she can sense the dangerous vibes coming from Aashi and she can expect that Aashi is planning something also she can see herself drifting away from her Parents and Brother slowly but even though it hurt her, she never made any move to rectify as there was a slight chance that she is going to be alive and she can't let them grieve her death the way even after three years they grieve for Amir and she doesn't want to repeat it and if she distances herself the pain will be less for her parents and brother. Today everyone out for a party while Aashi denied saying she has projects to complete and they denied her coming as she is still lightly weak and she accepted it as she is not interested in attending any parties also today she is going to sneak out to meet Siddarth and Myra along with her friends at the usual spot they meet.