~ Chapter-12 ~

Amira entered inside her room only to see Lilian and everyone looking at the crib present in her room with surprise and shock but Amira moved forward ignoring everyone taking the babies and placed them in the crib and moved towards the center of the room where bean bag was placed while others scattered around the room.

"So Lily what is the custom that I should do as their godmother?" She asked.

"Ami, as their godmother you should name them, " Luke answered for her and she looked at them with open mouth.

"You really mean but it is the right of Parents, they why are you asking me to name them?" Amira asked.

"No in our family only godparents have right to name them and as their godmother we want you to name them, " Lily said and Amira's eyes pooled with tears as it is a great honour.

"Okay, so I will name the baby girl as Kyra Lilian Williams and for the baby boy will be Sail Luke Williams, " Amira named them by placing the chains she made by the jeweller with their birthstone present in it.

"These are from your godmother Kiddos, I hope you people will like it when you are older, " Amira said placing a soft kiss on their forehead.

"Amira, I will meet you tomorrow in the evening here, now I need to leave as I need to visit my mother, so I will take my leave, Bye," Ashwin said.

"Sure, Bye Ashwin," Amira said and everyone can here relief in her voice and smile internally after that everyone scattered around the room on their chosen spots in the room.

"How are you, Ira?" Maan asked her and Amira frowned at him but answered avoiding looking at the answer.

"I'm fine and you saw me three weeks," Amira said.

"Ira, HOW ARE YOU?" Maan asked this time looking at her in the eye and she was silent for a few seconds and then just sighed before answering.

"I understand you people want to know, what happened in last one month am I right? It is one of the reasons why everyone is here along with the ritual that I should do to Kyra and Sail, isn't it? and Maan and everyone waited till you people came here so that you people can talk to me at the same time," Amira said.

"Yes you are right Ira, Maan and others know you from the time when you are 15 and we all know you from the time you are 18, so we are aware of you, so when you talked with us two days back," Luke said.

"We know that something is bothering you but you don't want to share it with us, so we moved her journey date forward and we came here," Hadrian said sternly.

"I said yes to marry Kiaan and now I'm not understanding whether I took correct decision or not also from the time I came here," With that Amira explained everything that happened in the span of time she arrived here without any hesitance and of course she concealed her thoughts and some of the things she did from them as she doesn't want to taint them as she was tainted and throughout her narration they were silent

"Ira, Do you really want to marry a person, who never gave a thought about you or your feelings after knowing you for seven years and even more, didn't he had an ounce of trust in you and you are here on their call, where were they when you wanted them with you, still you came here and bearing their ignorance, hate and the pain they are inflicting on you, why are you doing this?" Adira asked.

"I'm not here because they called me Adira, I'm here because I remember him telling me that Never say no to a person's last dying wish even if he is your enemy, It always roams in mind and heart and I couldn't deny Aashi's wish and marrying him I don't whether I took a right decision or right and I'm don't feel any more pain or longing towards my family those feelings diminished a long time back and now all I feel towards them is respect because they gave birth to me and loved me and cared for me like no other parents, and about my siblings then my feelings towards them are neutral that's it and nothing else," Amira confessed.