Part 8

Abhayankara...

The smirk on my face was plastered as if it was carved on my lips. permanently. "I think some one is really happy now ??" came a sarcastic voice of Dhushyanth. I chuckled and saw him and nodded my head and still blew the air in  my burnt hand and waved them in the cold air. He saw me with a murderous stare. "She is an innocent little girl Abhyankara i don't know what makes you hate her while she does nothing but to do everything you need. I never knew you would turn into an heartless dictator while i thought you were a generous future king. How pathetic." With that he walked away without touching the food making me burn in fury. He called me dictator while i was nothing in fault. But i am not going to care as he would never take my side unless otherwise it is really necessary and now his behavior is not new to me at all. 

But what would be more pleasure than seeing your enemy at pain. It was just like that when i saw Vaidharbhi was yelled by Megnath. It was a pure bliss to see her in tears. I thought i was happy but when her doe black eyes were coated with those painful tears something in me struck so hard it felt as if i was in pain. I thought making her suffer or atleast see her suffer would give me peace but rather it turned out to be taking my little peace which i started to get. Why am i feeling like this ?? Rather than feeling heaven i felt hell. 

The next morning i started for my practice but Dhushyanth was no where found. I know he was still angry with me. Walking towards Megnath's house i found Vaidharbhi cooking the meal for us. It was that time i found Dhushyanth was there helping her. What a kind heart of his. She served us but not once she saw my face or spoke anything. I saw her with my brows frown but her eyes were only on my leaf. She served and walked into the kitchen with no noise. I felt a sting in my heart a sudden void. But i just brushed aside those thought and started to eat. After completing i thought she would come but no she never came out of her kitchen and it felt different. She would time and now look at my eyes and would just forget what to speak but today she did not even turned towards my side. Dhushyanth did not speak with me either. What's up with these two ?? Rushing outside i ran to Dhushyanth and i pulled him by his hand. He gave me one plain stare. 

"What do you want prince ??" Dhushyanth asked in a really irritated tone. 

Prince he is calling me with my status not with my name. Controlling my burning anger i saw him.

"Look just for her you are unnecessarily fighting with me while she was at fault." I tried to reason him. "yeah just because of your stubbornness she is facing this and you know what she is not going to touch the food unless her father asks her to even after this week. Be happy. She will be as stubborn as you and finally die in hunger while you enjoy this royal treatment from her." he shoved his arm from my clutches and walked towards the training arena. Megnath was there ready for the training as if nothing has happened and i started to train with just guilty washing my heart harshly. 

It was pure hell. The past week was unknowingly hell to me. I would practice in the forest but for some reason i felt completely unfocused. I would miss the strike , the aim would go pathetic i felt like a complete shit out of myself. Every time i would close my eyes all i would see was her heart broken face those tears filled eyes. The way she tried to help me, the way her eyes were glowing with happiness but then the way her that glow slowly died. Of course i killed them and i regret every second of my life now. I shouldn't have hurt her and in turn she wouldn't have hurt my hand. But what was more painful for me was the way she took the words of her father. She would do the chores but would just drink the water for the entire week. I can see the way her eyes were loosing it's light and it frightened me. 

Not another loss. I cannot take that. 

Her walks were starting to get slower. She would do the cooking the food  but was totally refraining herself from even touching that. She would not see me nor Dhushyanth. It made him irritated. He was starting to pick up fights with me as for him i was the soul responsible for what ever she is going through now. I was partly responsible but she was the one who deserves this. 

But i didn't know why i wanted her to see me. My heart was begging her silently to see me but the bigger and better part knew it would not happen. One side i feel i am free from her but why is my heart longing for her to see me ?? Pick up fight with me. 

Sighing i was walking back home from the morning practice of my sword. It was then i saw her form slowly walking towards the village. She did not see me but i can see her clearly. Her legs were giving up on everything they had. Slowly she started to walk in random sections. I started to run towards her. She is going to faint and the scorching sun is burning her to her already exhausted body. Her body fell down as a pile of cloths and i ran yelling her name but no she just slipped and her eyes closed. I rushed to her and held her in my lap. 

"Vaidharbhi... Vaidharbhi..." i shook her but she was not responding. It was just her faint breathe was getting my attention. I turned to see the broken pot where there was little water which would save her from this sun. Taking that piece of pot i slowly poured the water into her mouth and she drank them as if it is her very reason of life. She was thirsty and too weak for the punishment of her father.

"Vaidharbhi... please wake up.." i yelled frantically while she only made a small whisper of her voice. I didn't know why but my heart bled when i saw her in this state. Her lips were parted and they were totally dry. She was merely heavy. 

I shook her hard. My eyes were burning with tears for her to see me. I was responsible for her pain. A sense of protection came when i saw her in my arms. I am going to fight the demons which are going to hurt her but first i need to fight myself to save her from me. I am not going to let my demon hurt her ever again. 

Without much i pulled her to me and walked her back to her house. We should not be seen as the words would spread like fire. I just rushed to her house and placed her in the same mat where i was placed the very first time i came to the house. Rushing inside the kitchen i was searching for something for her to eat or drink. She needs something inside her body which would give her some energy to take care of herself. There were nothing but a bunch of mangoes inside the basket in the corner of the room. They were neatly placed along with the flowers for evening prayer. 

I don't even know how to cut them in pieces. Some how i pealed the skin of it and rushed to her and squeezed it against her mouth and the nectar of the juicy fruit was rushing to her mouth made her drink them. Slowly she started to drink them.

She was too vulnerable to even open her eyes. If only i was a bit gentle to her or let her help me she wouldn't have gone through this hunger for this entire week. What will i do when i become a king. I can't be this pathetic. I should be more matured and reasonable. I should never loose my cool. 

When she was finally able to open her eyes after i fed her the fruit, i just left her lay on the mat and rushed out so that she would never know that i was the one who took her home and made her drink something. That day i avoided her as a disease. She was still silent and it was killing me. For some reasons i wanted to hear her blabber. The way my ears would bleed while she was talking with her Rama anna but maximum complaining about me. I chuckled how she would not know that i was inside still would yell about me. My smile dropped when realisation sank hard in my heart. 

No i cannot smile at those things. I cannot be stupid. I have a war to lead and i need to win them and most importantly i don't want anyone to suffer because of me. So it is better for everyone that i stay away from her and not to create any problem in any one's life but little did i know this is not going to happen and deep down in my heart i know our paths are about to cross again. 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Tadaa... made it... So how was it ?? Did you all like it ??

Until next update

Love me more ,

Your lovely girl...

Bunny 

Xoxox...