*Meow*

Ages:
Nightwing- 20
Red Hood- 17
Red Robin- 15
Robin- 13

This is another one shot while I cure my writers block.
Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Where's Dick?" Bruce asked as he watched his sons enter the batcave on their cycles, his eldest missing from the throng.

Jason took of his helmet and held an expression that Bruce had never seen the kid wear before. Fear, confusion, and surprisingly humor all appeared on his face as he walked past him without saying a word. He quickly turned to Tim to find out what had happened from him, but the boy was avoiding all eye contact and was clearly uncomfortable with the situation. His only hope to get any information rested on Damian, which will be hard considering that he had stopped listening to anything he said considering that Richard was now his official legal guardian.

When he had returned, that was the news that had shocked him the most. Apparently while he was off world, Talia had tried to take back legal guardianship over Damian and Dick had taken her to court over it. In the end Dick won and was now Damians legal parent. So to spite him for being gone for so long. Damian only took orders from Dick and would completely ignore and disregard anything and everything he said. He had been making some progress with his biological son, but not enough for his liking.

"Damian where is Dick." He said with as much authority as he could muster without sounding like Batman. Damian moved closer to him and he noticed that there was a lump in Damian's uniform. The boy unzipped his jacket to reveal a small cat with striking blue eyes. The cats fur was black with blue stripes across its chest. The fur around the cats eyes slighy resembled the face masks that he made his sons wear while out on patrol. His gut sank lower than the Titanic as the situation now became apparent to him.

"Dick is a cat." He said baffled, (If that were even possible).

"While we were out on patrol, we ran into Klarion the witch boy and he turned Nightwing into a cat." Damian explained as he started to absentmindidly pet Dick on the head, who started purring at the contact. "Now, I gather that Grayson is tired and is in need of rest, so if you will excuse me." He said as if this weren't the most unusual thing in the world, moving towards the caves entrance to head upstairs.

"Damian, wait. I need to run some tests to see if there is any way to reverse the effects. Also, I need to see if he is injured other than his current predicament." Bruce, now in full  Batman mode said. Damian looked up at him about to retort before receiving a harsh glare.

"Fine, but I'm staying with him. He is only comfortable with me holding him while in this vulnerable state. He practically almost gouged Todd's eyes out when he tried to hold him." He said with a smirk as he began walking towards the caves Med Bay to start running the proper tests. Bruce sighed heavily and followed his son.

Once he got to the med bay, he saw a sight that made his heart melt. Damian had crawled onto the medical bed with Dick still held tightly in his arms. The only difference was that Robin had grabbed a white blanket to wrap Dick in like a baby. The look on Richard's cat like face was one of pure happiness. Bruce knew how much Dick loved human contact and attention, so this was like heaven for him. To be wrapped lovingly in his little brothers arms who usually didn't like this type of attention was a gentle sight to see.

"Just no needles. Grayson hates those and since he has had a rough night I won't let him be stressed out anymore that what he already is." Damian said strictly, stroking Richard's back, making him look like those evil vilians who owned cats. Bruce grunted, but nodded his head in agreement. Sure Nightwing was a fierce opposition to Bludhaven's and Gotham's criminals, risking life and limb to protect its citizen's; but the young adult was still deathly affraid of needles. The only time he and Alfred could really give him shots or give him I.V's was when he was unconscious. (Or whenever one of his younger brothers were in the mood to physically knock him out for 'the sake of the greater good').