INTRODUCTION TO THE STORY!

...WITHOUT A DOUBT, LEXIE AND ALLY HAVE A STRONG BOND. A BOND THAT IS NEAR IMPOSSIBLE TO BREAK. SOME SAY THE GREATEST WEAKNESS IN SOMEONE IS THOSE CLOSE TO THEM. BUT TO LEXIE AND ALLY, IT'S THEIR GREATEST STRENGTH...

Hey everyone and welcome to a brand new original story! I have been planning this story for a while now and I'm super excited about it. I think this is one of my best story's. And I think a big part of the reason is how dedicated I am and how hard I am focusing on the characters and emotions. I am very excited to share this story and I hope you fall in love with it like I have. If you do enjoy it, please do share it and recommend it to other people. That would be amazing! 

Description of the story

Lexie and Ally are very close best friends. They live together and attend the same college, studying different subjects. Lexie studies fashion while Ally studies photography. The pair are opposites to each other but get on very well. I Need You focuses on their friendship as deeper and hidden feelings emerge and they learn how they feel about each other. Along the way, a big opportunity opens up for the pair as well as dealing with a bully. You will also see the relationship between Lexie and Ally grow as well as some deep vulnerabilities and feelings are exposed.

Rated: 15 (Contains strong language)

Main Characters

Name: Lexie

Age: 18

Description: 

Lexie is very confident and is easily annoyed by anyone whom makes fun of her or is rude to her. This also applys to anyone who is horrible to Ally. Lexie is very close to Ally and the only person she's ever been close too. She has known Ally for many years after quickly becoming friends. Due to being more tough, she looks out for Ally since Ally isn't as tough as Lexie. Lexie clashes frequently at another student whom picks on her and Ally on a regular basis at college. However, Lexie's quick temper does not help at times.

She has had a very heartbreaking childhood (as revealed in a chapter in this story). Without a doubt, Lexie has always been alone with Ally the only person in her life that has stuck by her. This explains the reasoning why she is so close to Ally, having no one else in her life. Although very confident and highly passionate about fashion, Lexie is extremely vulnerable deep down. In fact, as the story progresses, it becomes clear Lexie is much more vulnerable than Ally.

Name: Ally

Name: Ally

Age: 18

Description:

Ally is quite shy and not very confident in herself or her appearance. She is bright and amazing at photography. Ally is also very caring. However, Ally has always been picked on for not being as tough as other people and for being smart. Ally is very close to Lexie just like Lexie is with Ally. Despite Lexie's wild personality, Ally does not seem bothered by Lexie. Ally often has to reason to Lexie and to stop her from getting into trouble with the bully at college. Ally is also very alone and has been for most of her life and now only has Lexie in her life whom she trusts. She is very laid back as apposed to Lexie but the pair get on amazingly well and would do anything for each other. 

Along with her caring personality, she is also quite sensible with most things. But always has a laugh with Lexie. Ally is just a genuine person who cares a lot.

Preview for the first chapter

"Have you heard the good news?" Lexie asked excitedly. Ally stopped writing and looked at Lexie who were smirking. "About the big competition?" Ally smiled. "Yes! I can't believe it Als, this is huge!" Lexie exclaimed excitedly, spinning on the chair. "I'd love to be the winner" Ally sighed. "Aw come on, you'll win for sure! And so will I" Lexie said with confidence. "How can you be so sure you'll win?" Ally asked. "Well there's only twelve of us including me in my class and one of them doesn't give two fucks about this thing so that brings it down to eleven. The other's are good sure but I reckon I have a good chance of winning" Lexie grinned. "Reb isn't interested?" Ally said.

"Course she isn't, she doesn't care whatsoever about college or any of the shit we do in class. All she does is try to stir up trouble. I don't even know why her parents bother" Lexie pointed out. "Me either, she can be so cruel" Ally agreed. "She's a heartless bitch. An annoying one too. I've had boyfriends more tolerable than her" Lexie stated. "Lex, don't get into another fight with her. You are already on thin ice with the head" Ally pleaded.

Lexie rolled her eyes and slouched in the chair. "Bit hard Als, you don't have to put up with her all day" Lexie told her. "I know, I know but... Just please try and ignore her. For me?" Ally said softly. Lexie smiled slightly and sat forward. "I'll try Als, for you" Lexie replied softly...