Deal

Ally opened her eyes and yawned as she stretched. She rubbed her eyes with her hand before glancing over at Lexie's bed. It were empty.

Last night after sharing their first ever kiss, the pair watched a few movies and ate pizza. They did not talk about the kiss or acknowledge anything else about what had happened.

Ally put on her dressing gown and left the bedroom. She found Lexie leaning down and gathering a few things in the living room. "Morning" Ally said softly, gaining Lexie's attention.

"Oh hey Als" Lexie replied, smiling at her a little before looking back down at her things. Ally shifted around in the spot she was standing in awkwardly. Lexie glanced over at Ally and straightened her back.

"I... Don't know what's happening now with us after the last two days and... What we did last night" Ally said, looking down. Lexie walked over to her as she spoke, making Ally stop and look at Lexie.

"Look, you know I'm not good with talking about feelings and shit, don't ya?" Lexie told her. Ally nodded in response. "I'm not going to push you away again or ignore what happened last night, alright?" Lexie added, making Ally look at Lexie.

"Really?" Ally asked softly. "Sure" Lexie grinned. Ally nodded a little in response. "Lexie I... I want... I want us to... Be together... You know" Ally blushed shyly.

Lexie stared at her for a few moments. "But if you don't or whatever then that's okay like I know this is all sudden and new and everything" Ally gushed, talking quickly as Lexie smiled at her.

Lexie sighed and nodded at her "Okay" Lexie revealed. Ally's face dropped in shock a little. "Wait you mean... So we're... Together?" Ally asked shyly. "Yes for fuck sake" Lexie replied with a laugh, pulling Ally close to her.

Ally smiled widely as Lexie put her arm around her, grinning back at Allie as she pressed her forehead to Ally's.

A little later, Allie and Lexie arrived to class. "On time girls, I'm surprised" Abbie smiled as the pair entered. Allie smiled as she walked with Lexie to their table.

Abbie gave a few instructions to the class before all the students started working. While everyone worked, Ally placed a few things down on the table. Reb watched from a few tables away as Ally accidentally knocked something to the floor.

"I'll get it" Ally said shyly. "It's fine, just leave it Als" Lexie shrugged, looking at Ally. "You sure?" Ally asked. "Actually get it, we might need that in a minute" Lexie replied after thinking for a few moments and giving Ally a little smile.

As the pair worked, Lexie smiled at the work on the table. "Als, you could totally win you know" Lexie said. Ally looked at Lexie as her face went serious. "Lexie, I've told you. I don't want to do it" Ally replied.

"Look, I know you can win it okay?" Lexie stated, putting her hand on Ally's arm. "I-I don't know Lex" Ally said softly. "Hey, I know you can win" Lexie said with a smile, making Ally look at her and then she winked at her.

Rebecca smirked as she wandered over to the pair. She then stood on the opposite side of the table in front of them. "You two look very cozy" Rebecca sneered.

Lexie looked at Rebecca and her face turned serious. "Fuck off bitch" Lexie snapped. "Why are you so angry? It's almost as if something has happened and now you're worried about who will know what that thing is. Or scared" Rebecca grinned.

"I'm warning you Reb, fuck off!" Lexie shouted. "Lex please, calm down" Ally pleaded, holding onto Lexie's forearm.

Rebecca began walking off as Lexie turned to look at Ally. "Just ignore her Lex, okay?" Ally said softly. "Alright Als" Lexie replied. Rebecca then stopped and looked at the pair. "Wait, are you two together?" Rebecca said with a big grin.