❤1

First chapter for my cuties!!

Enjoy!
😘

-----------------------------------------

Jimin's POV

"Please don't hurt me!! Appa... NO!!
  It h-hurts... PLEASE!! please..."

I woke up crying, sweating and gasping for air. Another nightmare...
I was on the floor. I brought my knees upto my chest and cried while hugging them.

Reality was not any different. It was even worse than the nightmares I had. Everything changed so suddenly that I'm didn't even realise as my world came crashing down in front of my eyes, but I was simply helpless.

I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly, the door to my room burst open revealing my very drunk father. He was holding a beer bottle in his hand as he scanned my small room. I gulped as fear coursed through my veins. He seemed to be mad... so so mad...

I knew what was coming and I knew there was nothing I could do to stop it. Fresh tears pooled in my tired eyes as I started backing away from my dad, as much as my bruised body and small room could take me.

It had happened many times before but still it scared me. It wasn't something I wanted to get used to. It was impossible for me to escape this. Sometimes, I wanted to end myself to escape from his torture, but then again, I was too scared.

"Please d-dad.. p-please don't do this.. I beg you dad, p-please..." I begged him to leave me as tears cascaded down my face, blurring my vision.

"Oh my, you don't like this... I'm dissapointed Jimin...I'M SO DISAPPOINTED!!! " He screamed, smashing the bottle on the wall and started laughing like a lunatic. I could feel myself starting to tremble.

I was scared to death. I knew this was going to be really bad. More tears escaped from my eyes and rolled down my cheeks as I looked at him in complete horror, silently praying for him to stop.

Then he started unbuckling his belt.
"Please dad !! NO!!" I pleaded again.
Tears continuously wetting my face.

"You little piece of shit...how dare you open that mouth of yours!! I THINK I'LL HAVE TO TEACH YOU A LESSON!!! HUH!?" He shouted again, eyes burning with pure anger.

And with that he tied me to the bed, my back facing up. I kept crying, pleading him to stop but it was of no use.

He raised his hand and swung it. A scream left my mouth as soon as the belt made contact with my skin. But that didn't stop him. More wounds and bruises to add to my old ones. He kept hitting me until I couldn't move anymore. He then untied my hands and smashed my head on the wall. I fell down.

After finishing up his fun, he walked out the door smirking.
I heard the door click shut as I felt myself getting unconscious...

---------------------------------------

Jungkook's POV

I was sitting in my office when I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said.