❤16

Hey guys, this is a short chapter. But I'll try to to update with longer chapters. Now enjoy!! 😊

Jungkook's POV

I looked at my watch and it was time to go pick up my Jiminie. But just as I was about to get up, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said settling back down. I was getting late. I saw Min-jun enter my office with a file in his hand.

"What is it?" I asked getting impatient and annoyed, as I shot him a glare.

"Mr. Jeon, this file needs your attention. This is very important." he said placing the file in front of me on the table.

"I'll see it later." I asked groaning in frustration.

"Mr. Jung has sent this, Mr. Jeon." he said. Hobi hyung?? I sighed knowing that now I won't be able to go pick up my baby.

"Could you please pick Jimin from his work?" I asked looking at the time.

"Of course, Mr. Jeon." he said as he went out after bowing to me. I wasn't feeling good. It felt as if something was off, something wrong. I couldn't put a finger on it, but the uneasiness was there.

Then I called Jimin to let him know that I won't be coming to pick him up. He picked the call after a few rings.

"Hi Jungkookie!" he said excitedly. As soon as I heard his beautiful voice, all my worries were thrown out of the window.

"Hi baby." I replied smiling at his cuteness.

"You're here already? Just wait a sec, I'm coming out." he said apparently packing up his things.

"Baby actually... I won't be able to pick you up today. Some urgent work has come up. I'm sorry. But I've sent
Min-jun to pick you." I said. I could literally see him pouting in disappointment.

"It's completely fine, kookie. Go finish your work fast. I'll see you soon." he said, regaining his excitement.

"I love you, baby." I said smiling.

"I love you too, kookie. I'm missing you so much. Can't wait to see you." he said.

"Bye, I think I can see Min-jun hyung's car." he said.

"Bye." I said as I cut the call.

I opened the file at last. And it was... BLANK!! Is hyung trying to prank me or something. What the heck is this? I stood up from my chair angrily, heading to Hobi hyung.

"Hyung?!" I said angrily storming into his office. He instantly stood up seeing me angry.

"Is everything alright, kook?" he asked worriedly. Why is he acting so much.

"What the hell is this?!" I almost shouted as I threw the file onto his table.

"What...." he trailed off as he picked up the file to have a look.

"This is... blank?!" he asked looking confused.

"That's exactly what I am asking! Why did you send a blank file to me saying that it's important?!" I asked getting annoyed with his innocent acting.