❤15

Hey everyone, here's chapter 15.
Enjoy!! 😊

No one's POV

"Hello?" Minho said. He was on call with one of his spies.

"Good evening, boss. We've found something interesting." the spy told Minho.

"What?" Minho asked getting impatient.

"Boss, there's a boy living with Jungkook. Looks like they're boyfriends or something. Jungkook has been seen with the boy many times."

"Okay. Keep me updated." Minho said as he cut the call.

"Interesting...." he smirked. He then heard a knock on his office door.

"Come in." he permitted.

"Boss, we have the guy who took a loan from us. He's in the basement." the person said bowing.

"I'll be there." he said getting up as the guard took his leave. Minho pulled out his gun and went to the basement.

Entering, he saw the old guy sitting on the floor, scared for his life. Minho went to him and crouched down to his level.

"Where's the money?" Minho asked lifting the guy's chin with the tip of his gun.

"I d-don't h-have it." the other replied shaking in fear.

"GODDAMMIT!!" Minho shouted punching the person.

"Kill him. I don't have time to play games." said Minho pinching the bridge of his nose.

"NO!! Please!! There's another way!!" the person pleaded as two guards held him down. Minho turned around looking at him, as he signalled the guards to let go.

"My son! He's boyfriend with Jeon Jungkook, the boss of Jeon mafia. You can kidnap him and ask for money from his boyfriend!" said Jimin's dad.

Minho smirked as luck was on his side this time.

"Finish him." Minho said walking away.

"No!!" Jimin's dad screamed. But the scream was silenced by a gunshot. And the next moment, he was lying on the floor. Lifeless.

Time skip~
Minho's POV

This was my chance to have my long awaited revenge. Now you'll see Jungkook... what I can do...

I dialled Min-jun's number and put the phone to my ear. He picked up after a few rings.

"Hello?" he said.

"I need your help." I said hoping he would after our last not so good conversation.

"When do you not?" he asked sarcastically. I took a few deep breaths in order not to lose my patience. "Be quick. What do you want?" he asked.

"You must have seen Jungkook's new boyfriend. I need to kidnap him." I replied.

"Oh, so you got the news. I was also going to tell you. I've planned everything. But..." he said.

"But what?" I asked getting annoyed.

"This is the last time. Next time you won't find me here." he said as if warning me.

"Whatever..." I scoffed cutting the call. You'll regret everything Jungkook....

Word count : 440

My poor mochi, I feel awful doing this to him. But please keep reading....

Don't forget to follow, vote, comment and share. And always remember...

I purple you 💜
Bye 😊
A/n