❤7

Hey guys, here's a long a$$ chapter seven... Enjoy!! 😊

------------------------------------------

Jungkook's POV

I swung open the door to see Jimin just getting off the bed. He jumped a little at the sudden movement. He got startled I guess. He looked kinda cute with that expression.

"Hey, hey... calm down, it's just me." I said softly, smiling at him. I mean, I just couldn't help myself. He was looking too adorable.

"Y-yeah..." he replied, slowly climbing back onto the bed. I went to him and sat on the edge of the bed, not too far away though.

"How are you feeling now?" I asked looking directly into his eyes. His eyes were like enticing pools of honey brown, absolutely mesmerizing. It was the first time I got to see his eyes so close and I wanted to dive into the depth of those stunning orbs.

"U-uh better..." he replied, his cheeks displaying a light red tint, maybe due to the sudden eye contact. Oh my god, he looked so cute, how bad I wanted to squish those chubby cheeks.

"Good... Jimin I wanted to ask you something..." I said wondering if he would answer or not. I was not sure if he would even like me asking.

"Um... what is it?" he asked looking confused. God, he looked so adorable with that confused expression. I stopped myself from cooing at him.

"This morning, what were you doing there? I mean in the alley way. And who was that guy? Do you know him?" I asked and he nodded a little in understanding.

"No no, I don't know him. It's just that my dad sent me there to tell him something." he paused and then continued, "When I went there, he pulled me over and placed his... his gun at my head. I was so scared... I don't know what would've happened if you hadn't been there." I noticed him shuddering. He must have been so terrified.

"Oh, but I was there, wasn't I? You don't need to be scared anymore. But...vwhat did your dad ask you to tell him?? If you don't mind me asking." I said reassuring him a little. He still seemed to be in shock due to that gun instance.

"Oh that... I think my dad has borrowed money from him. He told me to tell that guy that he doesn't have the money right now." He answered me. I noticed that he had this pout always, not the one you do on purpose, it looked natural and was absolutely adorable.

"Oh okay..." I paused thinking about the way that guy had looked at me and then said, "Jimin, there's another thing I want to know. Uhh... actually I called a doctor to check on you this morning as you were still unconscious. And he... uh... he told me that you have many bruises on your body. How did you get them? If I may ask..." I drifted off, unsure of his response.

I really had this sudden urge to protect him from the whole world. I was only hoping for my suspection to be wrong. I didn't want the reason to be what I was thinking. 

As soon as those words left my mouth, I felt him gasp slightly in shock. What was it that had such a negative impact on an angel like him. He looked as if he was having a war with himself. Maybe he didn't want to tell me about it. I didn't want to push him. So I thought that I should tell him that it's okay if he doesn't want to answer. Just as I was going to open my mouth...