❤21

I'm in love with this fanart. ❤❤❤ So guys, here's chapter 21.

Jungkook's POV

Only one person was on my mind as Jin hyung drove us to the mansion. Minho. He had been taken to the mansion while I was with Jimin. How dare that asshole touch Jimin. My Jimin. Guess I'll just have to remind him why I'm the most powerful and feared mafia in the world...

I was pulled out of my thoughts as we arrived at our mansion. We stepped out and went inside. I saw Hobi and Namjoon hyung sitting in the living room. They told me that Yoongi hyung was resting. Jin hyung went to take a shower. But a shower wasn't something that I needed....

"Minho's in the basement?" I asked looking at them.

"Yeah, he's there. God Jungkook, you can't even imagine how much I had to control myself to not kill him after I had seen what he did to Chim." Hobi hyung said looking at me, nothing but pure rage in his eyes.

"I'll make him regret hyung, I'll make him regret." I said clenching my jaw as I made my way to the basement.

No one's POV

Jungkook entered the basement, feeling nothing but anger. Even his own hyungs couldn't stand his torture, so they decided not to follow Jungkook.

Minho had no idea about what was coming for him. For sure he knew that Jungkook was going to kill him, but he didn't give a fuck. And indeed, Jungkook was going to but not so soon. He was going to make Minho suffer.

The door was slammed open as Jungkook entered the basement. His heavy footsteps echoed through the empty space as he made his way over to Minho who was tightly tied into a chair in the middle of the room.

"So, who do we have here?" Jungkook smirked.

"Ah, just get this over with, Jeon. Kill me already." Minho said.

"But it won't be any fun, Mr. Lee." Kook replied as he took out his torture tools and laid them in front of Minho. "Now now now, let's have some fun, shall we?" he said,  a smirk never leaving his face.

Minho's eyes were the size of saucers when he realized what was going to happen. He was terrified.

"Why are you not answering me? Cat got your tongue?" Jungkook said laughing loudly. But as soon as he thought about the fact that the love of his life was lying in a hospital bed, unconscious, just because of the fucking bastard in front of him, he lost it. The blood thirsty beast inside of him was out of the cage.

"How dare you touch what's mine?" he asked in voice that made Minho tremble in fear.

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH WHAT'S MINE?!" Jungkook shouted and a punch landed on Minho's jaw. Every single wound or bruise he had seen on Jimin, made his beast more angry.
He was going to make Minho beg for his death.

Jungkook tortured Minho, while he begged Jungkook to kill him. Painful screams echoed through out the mansion as Jungkook denied any mercy to the person who hurt his baby. Even the members didn't dare to step out of their rooms, scared of seeing  Jungkook like this.

The room was dimly lit, only small weak groans could be heard from the now battered body that was lying across the floor almost lifelessly. But fuck, Jungkook couldn't spare him a single ounce of mercy.

Belted and punched countless times, his face was barely recognizable, eyes almost shutting due to swelling. He screamed when a knife was stabbed into his thigh, blood oozing out from the fresh wound. He kept screaming for Jungkook to stop but the latter had enough of his screaming. He couldn't bear watching him alive for one second more.

All the screams and pleads were silenced with a gunshot. As Jungkook made his way to his room.

He went and took a long hot shower, clearing away every thought from his head except his Jimin.

Time skip~
At the hospital...

Jungkook had bought flowers for Jimin. He smiled as he entered the room and saw his baby. He set the flowers on the side table and took a seat beside the hospital bed.

How can someone look so beautiful even when wrapped in bandages?... How did I get so lucky?... I'll always protect him.... I love him so much...
Numerous thoughts were running through his mind as he kept his gaze on Jimin. He just wanted his baby to get well soon. He softly caressed Jimin's cute chubby cheeks. He took Jimin's small hand in his larger ones as he pressed a loving kiss on his knuckles. He was really tired. He placed his head on the side as sleep took over him.

Time skip~
(Yeah cuz I'm very lazy)

It was getting late. Jin had visited twice to know about his mochi and to make sure Jungkook ate. Jungkook was still in his seat, his eyes never leaving Jimin's face, waiting if he'll open his eyes.

"Do you know how worried I was when I got to know that Minho had you? I was so scared, Jimin. So scared. I promise you baby, I'll never let that happen again. I'll always protect you. I love you so much... You mean the world to me." he said as he quietly placed down his head listening to Jimin's soft steady breaths. It had been a tiring day so it didn't take long for sleep to take over him.

Word count : 825

Guys, sorry for the late update. And I know this chapter is trash. Maybe I'll edit it later.

My mood has been ruined today, so I wasn't feeling like writing. But I've promised y'all that I'll double update everyday. So, please look forward to the next update. Also don't forget to vote, follow, comment and share.

And always remember....

I purple you 💜
Bye 😊
A/n