❤2

Jimin's POV

I woke up the next morning feeling pain all over my body. It was hard to move even a single muscle. Everything hurt. I winced as I tried getting up from my bed.

You know, sometimes it really makes me feel sad that the only family that I have, my father, hates me so much...
Taking all the beatings, all the abuse... is that the only thing left in my life.

I don't even remember how it feels to be taken care of, how it feels to be loved. I just wanted a normal loving life, is that too much to ask for?

Useless, worthless, mistake....
At tear escaped my eyes as I remembered about all the things my father has said to me, had done to me. Why me? Why do I have to live in this hell? What did I even do to deserve this?? Whyyyy...

My thoughts were interrupted by my father's heavy footsteps coming up the stairs. Is he coming to beat me again?? No god please no...

My heart beats sped up in fear as his foot steps neared my bedroom door.

"Hey you brat, go to the back alley. There's a man there, tell him that I don't have the money right now. UNDERSTAND?!" he said, eyes holding the same emotion; anger.

"Y-yes dad..." I said, stuttering slightly as I didn't dare to look up at him.

"You fucking piece of shit!! What did I say about STUTTERING, HUH?! I'll teach you a lesson, just you come back. And don't even think about running away. If you do, then I'll be your worst nightmare..." he threatened me and I knew I was going to be in too much trouble.

"Yes dad..." I replied, slowly getting out of the room and walking downstairs, biting my lips to stop myself from crying out in pain.

I went to the alley way limping. Suddenly, someone yanked me by my arm and placed a... gun at the side of my head. My heart skipped a beat as I whimpered in pain and fear.
(Sorry, I'm not really good at describing situations 🙁)

"Where's the money?!" He asked, voice rough and scary, sending chills down my spine.

"I-I'm not the right person. It's my dad. He told me to tell y-you that he doesn't have the money right now.
P-please don't hurt me..." I said, trembling in fear. Then I realized that I had started crying. Sometimes I hate myself for being so weak.
(awwww....poor mochi 😭)

"You-" He was about to say something but got cut off by someone else.

"Hey, what are you doing?!" I heard someone calling out.

The guy who was holding me hit me on my head and knocked me out.
I could hear footsteps coming towards me before I collapsed on the ground and darkness took over.

Sooo... who was he?? What did he want??

Let me know in the comments.
I hope you're enjoying the story😊
The next update is coming your way tomorrow...

Remember guys...
I purple you 💜
Bye🙂