❤19

Hey guys, here's chapter nineteen. Enjoy!! 😊

Jimin's POV

It has been two days since I have been kidnapped. I haven't seen that Minho guy since that night. And I'm really grateful for it. Halmeoni always visits me. She's a really nice person. She also told me a lot about Jungkook.

It was night. I was sitting on the bed, wondering when I'll get to see Jungkook again. I was pulled out of my thoughts as the door burst open. It was... MINHO!!

I immediately started backing away, fear coursing through my veins. He came to me and pulled me by my hair.

"Let's go prepare a surprise for your boyfriend, shall we?" he said as he dragged me across the floor. I was screaming in pain. But I knew that my painful screams were nothing but music to his ears. I had no idea about what was he planning.

He took me to a basement. It was really dark. And I was really scared. He pulled me up harshly and locked my hands in two hanging chains. I had my eyes close shut. When I heard him walk away, I slowly opened my eyes again.

And I saw him holding something. It looked like a...WHIP!! To say that I was terrified would be an understatement. I could already feel tears flowing down my face as I continuously shook my head.

"Aww baby, don't cry. I haven't even done anything yet." he said laughing while he took steps towards me.
Each step making my heart beat faster in fear of what was coming.

I screamed when the leather lashed on my skin. But he didn't stop.

He kept hitting me, my skin burning with each whip. Until I was too tired to scream, my eyes were only half open. Tears kept rolling down my cheeks and my body felt numb.

Then he suddenly threw the whip and grabbed me by my throat. His grip was too tight.

"Looks like your boyfriend can't save you." he said laughing. He then released his grip and unlocked me. My body fell limp on the floor. He then forcefully grabbed a handful of my hair and slapped me hard. He smashed my head on the wall and left the room. It was too much pain.

"Jungkook..." I breathed out before losing my consciousness.

Next day...
Jungkook's POV

(All the fighting scenes are trash, skip them if you want)

Today was the day I was going to get my baby back. I hid my gun in my clothes, picked up the fake documents and went downstairs. They were all ready. I drove to the Lee mansion in my car alone, while the others were following from a distance.

I walked to the entrance as a guard stepped forward to check me. But one glare from me was enough to make him shiver in fear. He immediately stepped back.

"Freaks." I muttered under my breath as I entered the building and made my way to Minho's office, while two of his guards followed me. His mansion was too small compared to mine.

"Oh! Who do we have here?" he said acting surprised as he gave me a disgusting smirk. Is this guy a fool, he didn't even check me for weapons. Well, good for me.