❤18

So guys, here's chapter 18.
Enjoy!! 😊

Jungkook's POV

I felt so helpless. So pathetic. I felt... empty without my Jimin. I missed him so much. I wanted him back in my arms. But what if Minho hurt him? The thought alone was enough to make my blood boil.

I needed to do something. And fast. I've no idea what he's planning to do with Jimin. He called us again last night....

Flashback~
Last night...

Jungkook was walking back and forth in their living room while the others were watching him with hurtful eyes. They were helpless.

Everyone's attention shifted to Namjoon as his phone ringed. It was an unknown number but somehow they all knew who it was as they looked at each other.

"What do you want?" Jungkook asked gritting his teeth, as he took the phone from Namjoon and answered it.

"Getting straight to the point, I see." Minho chuckled on the other side.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?!" Jungkook shouted losing his patience.

"I want you to handover the Jeon mafia to me." Minho said.

"You-" Jungkook was cut off.

"I hope your beautiful boyfriend has a happy stay here. God Jungkook, he's so fucking sexy. And he tastes so good. Can't wait to fuck him." Minho said laughing shamelessly.

"I'll give you three days, Jeon. Do what I say, or your precious boyfriend won't be able to see the sunrise the fourth day." Minho warned before ending the call.

Namjoon took his phone back before Jungkook could throw it. Jungkook was red with anger.

"Calm down Jungkook and tell us what happened." Jin said as he placed a hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

Their eyes widened as Jungkook explained everything. They were all looking at each other.

"Do what he says." Jin said at last. And everyone except Jungkook were nodding in support. Jungkook was shook. He couldn't believe his ears.

"Jimin is more important Jungkook. Listen to Jin hyung." J-hope said looking worriedly at the younger.

"NO!! NEVER!! Are you guys kidding me?!" Jungkook asked as he looked at them with widened eyes. He could never do something like this. His parents, his hyungs had worked very hard to make this mafia what it's today.

"Jungkook, listen-" Tae tried to convince the younger.

"No!! I've had enough!! Have you all gone crazy?! " Jungkook said running upstairs without sparing them a glance as they all sighed in defeat. They couldn't let Jimin be in danger even if it meant losing their mafia. They'd happily do it for him. He meant more than anything to all of them.

End of flashback~

I'd never want Jimin to get hurt, but I could never handover the mafia. All this was way too much for me. I single tear left my eye as I blankly stared out the window. I heard a knock on the door. I couldn't utter a word, so the person entered without waiting for my response.

"Jungkook-ah..." he said as as he came and sat down beside me on the bed. It was Jin hyung. I couldn't say anything, so I just hugged him and cried. I couldn't remember myself crying after my parents' death. I had changed myself into a cold person. No one knew my vulnerable side except my hyungs and Jimin.

So I cried. I let out all the pent up tears that I'd been holding back. He kept whispering sweet nothings in my ears, kept caressing my hair and back. I pulled away after a while, sniffling.

"Jungkook-ah... don't cry. You need to be strong for Jimin. For yourself." he said as he kept rubbing my back.

"I don't know what to do, hyung." I said looking down at my lap. He lifted my chin.

"Don't lose hope. You have all of us. We'll always stay by your side, no matter what you decide, no matter what you do. Hmm?" he said softly. I nodded slightly in response.

"Now come on, I need you to have breakfast. I don't want Jiminie to kill me when he sees you all weak." he said jokingly. I nodded and smiled at that.

"Thank you, hyung." I said smiling.

"Anytime, bunny." he said leaving the room. I laughed slightly at his cute teasing.

I needed to be strong for my Jiminie.
"You've started it Minho, but trust me, I'll fucking finish it." I said smirking.
"I'll make you regret even being born..."

No one's POV

Everyone turned their attention to Jungkook as he walked down the stairs.

"Good morning, hyungs." he said as he sat at the breakfast table. Everyone except Jin was shocked to see such a mood change. They looked at Jin confused, but he just shrugged.

"Kook, are you alright?" Namjoon asked concerned. Jungkook nodded, smiling a little.

"Are you not mad at us?" Tae asked looking at him.

"Nah, why would I be mad at you?" Jungkook said looking at his plate.

"You sure?" J-hope asked to verify. Jungkook sighed and looked at them.

"I thought about what you said yesterday and I realized that I would have said the same if I were at your place. So, I'm not mad at you at all." he said.

"So, what about that asshole? Planned something yet?" Hobi asked looking at all of them.

"I have a plan." Tae said. Jungkook nodded for him to go ahead.

"He wants us to handover the mafia. So we'll do that." he continued, "We have two more days left. We can plan an attack. Jungkook will go as he said and take care of the guards and Minho there, while we will take care of the others."

"I'll get the blueprint of the building." Suga said raising his hand.

"Two days are enough to get our people ready." Namjoon said.

"I'll take care of the weapons." Tae said.

"Sounds like a plan. I'll gift you all with a special meal if all of us come back safe with our mochi." Jin said smiling.

"Thank you everyone." Jungkook said tearing up.

"Aigooo... our baby bunny has grown up." Tae said teasing Jungkook.

All of them chuckled at the maknae as they got up to get ready for the mission.

Word count : 1020

MISSION MOCHIIII!!!  YEAH!! Sorry, I'm probably going crazy... 😅😅😅
This was a short chapter, please don't kill meh!

Hope you're enjoying this story. Don't forget to vote, follow, comment and share. And always remember....

I purple you 💜
Bye 😊
A/n