Chapter 2: Taehyung

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
----------------------------

Taehyung hopped inside the van,  Jungkook always makes sure that Taehyung has a guard around him.

"Let's go," Taehyung said to the driver.

The driver starts the engine, After a long ride, they reach the company. Taehyung mouthed 'thanks' to the driver and went into the company. When he was about to enter a guard stopped him causing him to get confused.

"Who are you?" A guard asked and scanned Taehyung.

"I'm Taehyung," Taehyung said.

"Do you have any appointment here?" A guard asked and raised his eyebrow.

"No?" Taehyung said unsure.

"Sorry, but we don't allow you here," A guard said.

"But I'm Jungkook husband," Taehyung said

"If you're crazy, you should leave now before we call the police," A guard said.

"But I'm Jungkook husband," Taehyung mumbled.

"Sorry, Sir, But if I were you, you should leave now," A guard said.

Taehyung just sighs, he turned around and was about to leave but someone calls him.

"Hey, Taehyung" A familiar voice.

Taehyung looks in front of him and saw Namjoon, Jungkook cousin.

"Hey hyung," Taehyung said and hugged him.

"Oh, what are you doing here?" Namjoon asked when he broke the hug.

"I was about to bring Jungkook a food but the guard didn't let me in and he calls me crazy," Taehyung said and pouted.

Namjoon ruffled Taehyung's hair and smiled at him showing his dimples.

"Aish, they didn't know you. Come with me" Namjoon said.

Namjoon held Taehyung's hand, a guard bow to him.

"Sir. Do you know him?" A guard asked.

"Yeah, he is Jungkook husband," Namjoon said.

The guard gulped and widened his eyes.

"Suh-sorry Sir, I don't know you, I-I thought your lying, sorry sir," A guard said keep bowing 90°

"That's fine," Taehyung said and gave him an assuring smile.

Namjoon looks at the guard and gave him a look 'be ready' which didn't notice by Taehyung.

"Let's go," Namjoon said dragging Taehyung inside.

They went into the elevator when they went inside. The employees bow to Namjoon and giving Taehyung a weird look. Taehyung just looked down not wanting to look at their judgemental eyes.

"We're here," Namjoon said and smiled.

"He said he's in a meeting," Taehyung said.

"That's fine, I will take care of you," Namjoon said.

He opens the door and saw Jungkook with some business partner. Their attention went to Namjoon and Taehyung. Some of them look like they wanted to eat Taehyung and undressing Taehyung on their eyes. Taehyung rubbed the back of his neck and a blushed crept on his cheeks yet he can feel his anxiety.

"Get off your eyes to him!" Jungkook yelled.

They flinched on sudden yells and back to their topics. Jungkook looked at Namjoon hand which holding Taehyung hand, Namjoon notices it and he immediately removes his hand.

"Oh, hey look I'm sorry, I'm late," Namjoon said and sit on the right side of Jungkook.

Jungkook stands up, he pulls Taehyung into his office.

"Just wait for me here," Jungkook said.

Taehyung hum and sit on Jungkook swivel chair. Jungkook gets back to the meeting room..