Chapter 32: Eun Joo

Edited

Ignore the mistakes

Ignore the old comments, this story was already published last year, I editing this story, changing the plot and if you see the old comment, just ignore it, don't get confused.
--------------------------

Chapter 32: Eun Joo

Taehyung and Jungkook were inside the house. Taehyung was sitting on the couch with Jungkook beside him.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked Taehyung.

"Yeah, just nervous." Taehyung replied sighing.

"Why?" Jungkook inquired, hand soothing on Taehyung's back.

"I run away from the wedding, I bet he'll get mad, what if he came here? What if he takes me away?" Taehyung retorted, lips quivering due to nervousness.

Jungkook held Taehyung's hand, giving him an assuring smile.

"Calm down, he won't dare to step up in here, I'll assure you that." Jungkook smiled, thumbs caressing the back of Taehyung's hand.

"I'm just scared about it, Jungkookie." Taehyung said, looking at Jungkook with a hint of fear in his eyes.

"Trust me, he won't lay his fingers on you." Jungkook pecked the back of Taehyung's hand.

"Ah, I forgot you're a mafia." Taehyung soughed.

"You know?" Jungkook inquired.

"Yes, Jimin hyung told me." Taehyung retorted.

"Are you scared of me? Do you hate me?" Jungkook asked, fear rushing through his veins.

Taehyung smiled, shaking his head.

"I don't hate you, if I'm scared, it's about you, I'm sure being mafia was dangerous. I'm scared something might happen to you." Taehyung retorted.

"It's okay, I can forfeit my life for you." Jungkook replied.

"Jungkook." Taehyung uttered with teary eyes.

"I love you and I'm ready to surrender everything for you." Jungkook smiled lovingly.

Taehyung straddled on Jungkook's lap and hugged him.

"Yahh, stop making me emotional, my eyes hurt from crying, look, I'm crying again." Taehyung sobbed and looked at Jungkook.

Jungkook chuckled and wiped those tears away.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry." Jungkook said and brushed their nose.

"I love you too, Jungkook." Taehyung said while sniffling.

He nuzzled on Jungkook's shoulder and hugged him tightly. They stayed like that for a while, until Jungkook hears soft snores. He looked at Taehyung, smiling softly. He stands up and carried him upstairs to their room. He laid down Taehyung on the bed.

He heard the doorbell ring, he went downstairs to open the door. Once he opened it, he saw Eun Joo standing while clenching his jaw.

"Is that boy here?" Eun Joo inquired.

"Who's the boy?" Jungkook asked with a serious face.

"I know you know what I mean." Eun Joo replied passing Jungkook.

Jungkook just let him in, Eun Joo came inside and walked upstairs.

"What he's doing here?" Eun Joo inquired pointing to Taehyung sleeping figure.

"He's my husband, what do you expect he'll do?" Jungkook retorted, crossing his arms while leaning on the doorframe.

"We have a deal, he will marry Bogum and you, you will Karen!" Eun Joo exclaimed.

"When did I agree?" Jungkook enquired.

"Whether you agree or not, the is a deal!" Eun Joo blurted

"And if I don't?" Jungkook snickered.

"You!" Eun Joo shouted.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, walking to Eun Joo, grabbing his gun out of his pocket, and hits the gun on Eun Joo's nape.

"You're so loud, my husband will hear you." Jungkook uttered.

Eun Joo's lifeless body was scattered on the floor. Jungkook hid his gun back in his pocket, he held Eun Joo's collar, dragging him out of the room.

"If you just know how to shut up, you won't be ending here." Jungkook muttered, unlocking the door to his basement.

He dragged Eun Joo, ignoring if stairs hurt Eun Joo's body, he was dragging like nothing. He turned on the light of his basement, revealing his torture yet messy room. He forcefully Eun Joo to sat down on the chair, tying him up and covering his mouth. He connected a trap if Eun Joo tried to move his hands, the knives up him will end him.

"Sleep well, forever." Jungkook mumbled and dusted his hands.

He left the basement, locking it and walking upstairs. He went to their room and saw Taehyung sitting on the bed while rubbing his eyes.

"Why did you wake up?" Jungkook asked.

"I heard a noise, I thought something happened?" Taehyung replied with cute pouty lips.

"Nothing has happened, go and take a rest." Jungkook smiled innocently.

"Cuddles, please?" Taehyung said and made a grabby hand.

Jungkook giggled and ruffled Taehyung's hair.

"Fine, but I'll change my clothes." Jungkook giggled.

Taehyung nodded his head cutely which Jungkook found adorable. Jungkook headed up to the bathroom, taking a quick shower, and changed his clothes. He smirked when he looked at the mirror. His dark gazed was alluring and his smirked was addictive.

"You're next, Bogum." Jungkook whispered and he left the bathroom.

He just wore his pants and no shirts. Taehyung looked at him with his cute hazel eyes.

"Where's your shirt?" Taehyung inquired.

"No need, don't you like the view?" Jungkook replied and winked.

"Don't be so flirty when the people are sleepy, it's nonsense Jungkookie." Taehyung retorted and playfully rolled his eyes.

"At least I tried." Jungkook soughed and crawled on top of him.

"Come on, let's cuddle." Taehyung said and opened his arms.

"Cuddle only?" Jungkook enquired seductively.

Taehyung bumped his forehead on Jungkook's forehead. He locked his legs around Jungkook's waist and hands on Jungkook's shoulders.

"Cuddles only." Taehyung cleared out.

"Okay fine." Jungkook sighed in defeat and laid down beside Taehyung and pulled his waist.

He looked at Taehyung who also looking at him. He chuckled and hugged him tightly, leaving soft kisses on Taehyung's whole face. And of course, lovingly kiss on Taehyung's lips.

On the other hand

Eun Joo has woke up, his eyes widened, he tried to escape but he heard a weird noise. He looked up and his eyes widened than earlier. He tries to yell but a gag ball was inside his mouth plus the cloth covering his mouth. The knives fell to his head, chest, and throat.