Chapter 4: Fired

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
----------------------------

They heard the door open revealing Namjoon. He smiles at Taehyung and sits on the chair in front of Jungkook.

"Why are you here hyung?" Jungkook asked still looking at the paper works.

"What you want me to do with the guard?" Namjoon whispered.

Jungkook look at him and smirked devilishly.

"Of course, Fired him," Jungkook said.

"Okay," Namjoon said.

Namjoon looks at Taehyung who now falling asleep on the couch.

"Oh, he's sleep," Namjoon said.

Jungkook looks at Taehyung and sighs.

"Aish, that guy lazy," Jungkook said and massaged the back of his neck.

"Your lucky to have him," Namjoon said

"I know," Jungkook said and smiled.

"BTW, how about them (business partner)" Namjoon asked.

"Killed them and make sure that they don't have their eyes," Jungkook said with a vengeful voice.

"Okay, I'll tell it to J-hope hyung," Namjoon said and stand up.

Jungkook just hum to him and looked back to Taehyung.

"I have to go," Namjoon said and leave.

Jungkook stands up and gets a blanket, he covers Taehyung's body then pecked his forehead, he smiled when he saw him comfortably laying on the couch. After his hour work, he wakes up Taehyung.

"Let's go we're going home," Jungkook said as usual with a cold voice.

Taehyung stand up and started to walk away. Jungkook followed him, when they are outside someone held Taehyung's hand.

"Sir, I'm sorry for what happened. Please I'm begging you, Don't fired me" A guard said with a cracked voice

Taehyung was shocked and froze in his place.

"Sir, Please," A guard said holding Taehyung's hands tighter.

Taehyung whimper in pain, Jungkook pulled Taehyung behind him. Taehyung clutched on Jungkook suit.

"Don't you dare to touch him" Jungkook growled

"Sir, I'm begging you," A guard said and cried.

"Get this man away from me" Jungkook ordered and voice booming inside the company.

"Sir, Help me" A guard yelled

Jungkook pulls Taehyung into the van and hopped inside. Taehyung was being silent while Jungkook was mad.

"H-he's fired?" Taehyung asked

"Yeah" Jungkook answered, look like he doesn't care

"But he didn't do anything," Taehyung said softly.

"Don't feel pity to him" Jungkook said.

"He says that because he doesn't know me," Taehyung said.

"Then, they need to know who you are," Jungkook said.

"Jungkook please, don't fire him" Taehyung pleaded but it doesn't affect Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at him coldly

"I said don't pity him," Jungkook said

Taehyung just bit his bottom lip and sighs. They reached their house, Jungkook went out first not minding Taehyung. Taehyung quickly went to his room since they are separated. Taehyung sits on his bed feeling guilty because of what happened to the man.

"I'm sorry," Taehyung said.

Taehyung caressed his wrist and saw a remark which the guard left on his wrist. He sighs sadly, Well, he knows he can't do anything because Jungkook controlling him. Jungkook took a deep sigh, he drinks a cold beer and massaged his head.